Tara

Man, I'd have to say dredging up a thread this old to resume a battle crosses a line, and nobody here is ever going to mistake me for a white knight.
thread from 4 years ago or not, luvy, ur just playing into her hand. she doesn't care if the thread is negative or positive, by her own admission.

she just wants to be the topic of conversation and you are providing the forum.

during her hiatus she must have taken an online 'hooker board' marketing 101 class or something, but in my opinion it seems to be working. Originally Posted by fletch
Then by all means let's give her what she wants and keep this motherfucker at the top of the forum. I suggest pinning it.

Man, I'd have to say dredging up a thread this old to resume a battle crosses a line, and nobody here is ever going to mistake me for a white knight. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

GOD DAMN RIGHT! Opening this up four years later is just plain wrong! BTW, never have seen Tara but I hate "post stalkers" more than WK'S. They should grow the fuck up AND STFU! Has nobody hit an RTM button yet?
Damn, looking at the timeline from when you bumped this old-ass thread Luvyduvy and Tara was the 1st to respond a minute later, are you sure you're not part of her PR team or a White Knight Super-Mole?...Lmao

I am conducting my own research on this matter and will report my findings within a few days...

Personally, I will never see this one, too much YMMV and DRAMA, and if stevieinwood says 'no go', Manslut 'no go'.
to the community - I sometimes drink a little and do not notice the original posting date... somehow I stumbled upon this thread and did not realize I was bumping an old post.

WOW, 4 years ago... that is really lame of me, but why can't they just program this thing not to allow an out of date thread to be bumped?

Again, sorry for this 'bump' - I really didn't realize it, and another time an eccie-breath-alyzer would be a good thing!
Damn, looking at the timeline from when you bumped this old-ass thread Luvyduvy and Tara was the 1st to respond a minute later, are you sure you're not part of her PR team or a White Knight Super-Mole?...Lmao

I am conducting my own research on this matter and will report my findings within a few days...

Personally, I will never see this one, too much YMMV and DRAMA, and if stevieinwood says 'no go', Manslut 'no go'. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are so right ManSlut... looks suspicious. LMAO too.

I assure you on my part it was an honest mistake. Just look at my history of posts. I jump in on many of these TE threads with a negative comment and leave it at that. As I stated above - I have no idea how I 'stumbled' into this old thread?

OP was a well thought out commentary and I just reacted with a supportive comment - the date of original post is too damn small. I'm getting too old for this... lol.

Mods - please close this.
ROFLMAO. The sad thing is this could easly be a brand new thread.
ROFLMAO. The sad thing is this could easly be a brand new thread. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
+1...I'll drink to that OBSG...My head is spinning with all the drama surrounding her...My spreadsheet is overloading with info...I am truly bothered by two things surrounding the TE controversy and when I have my numbers and data in order I will submit my research to everyone.
Dang it, Little Stevie, we ain't all blind, so don't feel compelled to type in that big of a font in the future.
Introuble - thank you for that review. Understand this - TE will NEVER change - she manipulates eccie and her WKs to her will, there are no safe guards as on other forums.

If you OVER 40 avoid TE at ALL costs... or you it will cost you big time. Originally Posted by Luvyduvy

Are you serious???? Bumping a 4 year old thread???? Seems like maybe your the one with stalker issues... Jus sayin !!
Stevie--- not sure what you are wanting to bring in a mod for. While resurrecting a 4 year old thread is absolutely ridiculous, it's not a violation of board rules. Only the review threads can't be brought back after 30 days.
Are you serious???? Bumping a 4 year old thread???? Seems like maybe your the one with stalker issues... Jus sayin !! Originally Posted by Texasquest
Thank you Sweetie

GOD DAMN RIGHT! Opening this up four years later is just plain wrong! BTW, never have seen Tara but I hate "post stalkers" more than WK'S. They should grow the fuck up AND STFU! Has nobody hit an RTM button yet? Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Thank you Little Stevie
you all don't realize that by doing this you are making guys want to see her more? She is not my favorite person on this board but come on dude you are acting like a child with this vendetta against her... If you can not control yourself, maybe you shouldn't drink and internet surf!!!
Your not my favortite person on this board either Jules. But thank you.