OMG, the Hobbyists Are My Kids' Age!

Seems like recently, I have been in chat and a private PM will pop up from a newbie complimenting me on my profile and pics! At first I'm flattered until I ask their age! OMG, they're not much older than 21! In fact, a week ago, I had a 23yr old guy email me who was interested in role play......mother, son scenario! After I got over the initial shock, I politely declined.......ain't happening! Now mind you, there are several of the younger hobbyists who show maturity on this board, but come on, why would a kid, barely over 21 be on here? Shouldn't they be out there partying at the bars or playing video games like every other kid their age? I would hate to think that my son would be on here......for starters, he has NO money! LOL Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I agree & feel the same way.

I'm not a cougar nor am I attracted to or feel comfortable around young guys under 35. It's a huge turn off when they constantly beg me to reconsider.
I prefer men of mature age with an old soul. They're by far the most passionate lovers and know their way around every inch of a woman's body & they tend to appreciate her curves & flaws.
I'll take Sean Connery over a young guy, any day!!

What about when the providers are your Grandkids AGE .????????
Well, I'm 20.....and I still do enjoy playing video games and partying all night. But most girls my age bring alot of drama to the table that I'm just not willing to deal with, So I see hobbying as an easy ,stress and drama free alternative.
Well, I'm 20.....and I still do enjoy playing video games and partying all night. But most girls my age bring alot of drama to the table that I'm just not willing to deal with, So I see hobbying as an easy ,stress and drama free alternative. Originally Posted by Dennis666

Nothing wrong with that. Then again, there's a lot of men out there who bring a lot of drama to the table when in the dating scene or even married life. Of which we women don't want nor need the headaches either. Thus making the hobby & swinging life a much needed stress reliever.
Nothing wrong with that. Then again, there's a lot of men out there who bring a lot of drama to the table when in the dating scene or even married life. Of which we women don't want nor need the headaches either. Thus making the hobby & swinging life a much needed stress reliever. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Not to be rude, but your point is.............?