BAN HUSKERMAN NOW

We have put up with him long enough. He now seems to approve of violence against women.
WHO CARES HUSKERMAN???? I DO AND I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE DO TO. BUT I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF THEY DO OR NOT. ONE PERSON STANDING CAN BE ENOUGH.
Shit if i can get threatened to be banned for revealing questionable ROS on here what does it take to get this piece of shit banned. HEY NO BALLS MODS I AM TALKING TO YOU.
But you know who will probably get a demerit and be sanctioned on here ME. Because no one says NO to the bullshit misogyny of some idiots on here. Hell I got demerits for calling out a dude saying a certain female running for president should be killed. This place is tolerates the most misogynistic men I have ever heard comments from.
And they tolerate Huskerman.
ENOUGH ALREADY.
I dealt with NVA i can deal with all of you.
BAN HIM NOW. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Originally Posted by huskerman23
Wow...nice retort...I guess most weren't far off the mark.

While I agree keeping this thread going only fuels FuskerPhonies antics...its may spread the word to worn those who those who don't know of this dipship.

Always has to be a lemon or as Burke put it and left me rolling...

He's a five pound turd. Let him drop and then flush him. Not worth a single thought. Originally Posted by burkalini
...that was classic
BaconLover....it surely refutes your statements that the first Amendment only applies to governmental issues and the establishment clause...blah blah blah...same thing with NYTImes v Sullivan...not government regulated at all, but First amendment based. Originally Posted by Plutarch

1st doesn't apply here. Its private, the mods can interfere and censor however they want, and Husker whatever would not have a recourse since ITS A PRIVATE BOARD.... Oh and yeah I get it, 1st talks about other things, I'm sure you were really referring to the establishment clause...
Everyone, let's please try to remember that all the name calling directed at this particular member (..or any member for that matter) isn't something that needs to continue.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

If Huskerman is causing this much distress to some of you then (..as mentioned earlier in this thread) maybe it's time to use the ignore feature located on the left of your screen in your control panel.

1. Click on "User CP"
2. Then click on "Edit ignore list"
3. Then add the members handle and submit it.
4. Problem solved
1st doesn't apply here. Its private, the mods can interfere and censor however they want, and Husker whatever would not have a recourse since ITS A PRIVATE BOARD.... Oh and yeah I get it, 1st talks about other things, I'm sure you were really referring to the establishment clause... Originally Posted by Baconlover
Who says this is a "private forum? Not only are there over 10,000 users, there are over 5,000 "guests". Just too hard to admit you had it wrong in the first place.
  • Netx9
  • 08-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by huskerman23
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Whoever said it first, it seems appropriate here

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/17/remain-silent/