Lola Bunz...yup another one....NC/NS

No call no show Miss Buns... Nooooooo
  • zebra
  • 07-24-2014, 04:26 AM
If Lola is known for this activity/flake factor you should already be aware of this going into the deal. Yes research is the key word here. I have been stung cause didn't fully research a lady and yes you live & you learn. If you don't learn from your mistakes early you will cause the amount of time you waste, the fuel, etc etc... It all adds up. Never had that problem and when I did it was cause I wasn't visiting a consistant reviewed & verified lady. We all make mistakes every now & then. Lil head gets pumped all da' blood before the big head.
If Lola is known for this activity/flake factor you should already be aware of this going into the deal. Yes research is the key word here. I have been stung cause didn't fully research a lady and yes you live & you learn. If you don't learn from your mistakes early you will cause the amount of time you waste, the fuel, etc etc... It all adds up. Never had that problem and when I did it was cause I wasn't visiting a consistant reviewed & verified lady. We all make mistakes every now & then. Lil head gets pumped all da' blood before the big head. Originally Posted by zebra
I didn't know about Lola's history. We should know, however in my case my lesson was that the reviews are not the whole story. As of this thread I have learned about using the forums more effectively.
The OP obviously does not live on here like others do. Look at his post count.

Give him a break for having a life that doesn't revolve around this board and uses it only for reviews and not the other bullshit that clowns like me come here for - the drama.
A review is a "he said / she said" kind of thing. I don't understand why a NCNS is not attached. Shit happens and I certainly would not put as much stock in that as in a review, but it should be attached as a consideration point. In this case I've seen like 10 threads on her and, to the OP's point, her reviews are great, so unless you know where to look you don't know the potential pitfalls. In the case of NCNS, maybe allow the providers to respond. That would make the information more useful. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
True to a certain extent as you have even said, you would not put much stock in a NCNS as a review. IMO, it takes a provider to get reviewed and/or do a NCNS multiple times before I make my decision to even think about possibly contacting or putting her on my DNS list, either way, looking for consistency. As far as Lola goes, she has both fantastic reviews and NCNS reports by different guys, so what do you trust? The more negative (NCNS/No recommendation reviews) a provider has, regardless of the positives, then she is one I would avoid due to the fact that there are so many providers who do not have any negatives about them, at least anything written, rather than a guy letting his hard earned money go to a consistently inconsistent provider, since you do not know what mood you are going to catch her in or what you are going to get.

Of all the NCNS threads on Lola Bunz, she has not responded on any of them, but what can she say? Once a pattern is established, there is very little she can do or say to avoid or give anyone indication it might be a misunderstanding or she is having a bad day. If what others say about an individual is pure speculation by others with an agenda just to try to hurt her business or his ability to see a provider and destroy another person's reputation that is something different, and a more intelligible person will be able to distinctively tell the difference.
The OP obviously does not live on here like others do. Look at his post count.

Give him a break for having a life that doesn't revolve around this board and uses it only for reviews and not the other bullshit that clowns like me come here for - the drama. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Much appreciated sir! Thank you!
True to a certain extent as you have even said, you would not put much stock in a NCNS as a review. IMO, it takes a provider to get reviewed and/or do a NCNS multiple times before I make my decision to even think about possibly contacting or putting her on my DNS list, either way, looking for consistency. As far as Lola goes, she has both fantastic reviews and NCNS reports by different guys, so what do you trust? The more negative (NCNS/No recommendation reviews) a provider has, regardless of the positives, then she is one I would avoid due to the fact that there are so many providers who do not have any negatives about them, at least anything written, rather than a guy letting his hard earned money go to a consistently inconsistent provider, since you do not know what mood you are going to catch her in or what you are going to get.

Of all the NCNS threads on Lola Bunz, she has not responded on any of them, but what can she say? Once a pattern is established, there is very little she can do or say to avoid or give anyone indication it might be a misunderstanding or she is having a bad day. If what others say about an individual is pure speculation by others with an agenda just to try to hurt her business or his ability to see a provider and destroy another person's reputation that is something different, and a more intelligible person will be able to distinctively tell the difference. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Very true. There really isn't anything she can say at this point.