Coed forum

You know someone could start contacting girls by text or email saying they are lovinglifeinaustin on p411, and if the girls are not on p411 they wouldn't know, and anything done you would be held responsible for? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I haven’t had that problem yet, not like you and your buddy Mata.
Yet? lol
The idea is out there, just a matter of time.
I'm sure kingman or the Marine could use a decent rep to get in the door.
I bet you do. You stare at one in your mirror every day.

Rinkydick, you and W must have been cloned from the DNA of the same diseased chimp’s anus. Either that or the smartest part of you ran down your daddy’s leg or your momma’s chin. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Simple minded people here like yourself seem unable to mount logical/reasonable statements with which to express themselves. You resort to personal attacks that have no basis in anything other than your personal dislike of an individual.

Childish at best
Simple minded people here like yourself seem unable to mount logical/reasonable statements with which to express themselves. You resort to personal attacks that have no basis in anything other than your personal dislike of an individual.

Childish at best Originally Posted by Whispers
Just lowering myself to your level.
Childish at best Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers was right.

I let myself sink to the childish level that we all sink to when we post rude, disrespectful and insulting comments here. I won’t do it again.
Whispers was right.

I let myself sink to the childish level that we all sink to when we post rude, disrespectful and insulting comments here. I won’t do it again. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Wanna bet?

You will dance when your strings are pulled. You've already displayed the lack of self control and will again.
Wanna bet?

You will dance when your strings are pulled. You've already displayed the lack of self control and will again. Originally Posted by Whispers
What? Whispers was on vacation?

No wonder why it has been so boring in Austin of late.

That short change artist Gay Perry couldn't even pick up the slack.
What? Whispers was on vacation?

No wonder why it has been so boring in Austin of late.

That short change artist Gay Perry couldn't even pick up the slack. Originally Posted by Precious_b
yeah.... went to DC and then Manhattan doing stupid tourist stuff.... The things old men will do for a young woman in their life took me someplace I swore never to go.
Good stuff UITB ... heh