Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

So what do you mean by "so called" lawful gun owners?

Either their ownership is legal or it's not, there is no gray area here, just like there appears to be very little gray matter between your ears. Originally Posted by GaGambler
Don't worry about what I meant, nobody was talking to you. Your next halfway informative intelligent post will be your first. Run along.
Don't worry about what I meant, nobody was talking to you. Your next halfway informative intelligent post will be your first. Run along. Originally Posted by Little Monster
He’s perfectly within the rules to express his opinion. Wether you were “talking” to him or not.

All the best.
Don't worry about what I meant, nobody was talking to you. Your next halfway informative intelligent post will be your first. Run along. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Translation, I made you look stupid and now you want me to go away and quit pointing how dumb you sound.

I don't blame you, If I were as dumb as you, the last thing I would want would be someone as smart as me pointing it out to everyone.

For the record, this is a PUBLIC board so yes you were talking to "me" and any and everyone reading your idiotic post. I shouldn't have to tell you that, but I guess you are just a slow learner, maybe I should type a little slower so you can keep up. lol
Translation, I made you look stupid and now you want me to go away and quit pointing how dumb you sound.

I don't blame you, If I were as dumb as you, the last thing I would want would be someone as smart as me pointing it out to everyone.

For the record, this is a PUBLIC board so yes you were talking to "me" and any and everyone reading your idiotic post. I shouldn't have to tell you that, but I guess you are just a slow learner, maybe I should type a little slower so you can keep up. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
Yep. But hey, he thinks he’s “winning”!!!!
Yep. But hey, he thinks he’s “winning”!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Nah, I don't have have to resort to childish name calling, apparently he does. No surprise, as that's usually a last resort for for the weak minded when they get called out. Carry on

All the best...
Nah, I don't have have to resort to childish name calling, apparently he does. No surprise, as that's usually a last resort for for the weak minded when they get called out. Carry on

All the best... Originally Posted by Little Monster
You just did.
You just did. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope. Just an accurate observation.

All the best...
He's getting more done than the Moron. He replaced. Well, knowing you, you probably consider Trump's record number of dunce rallies held an accomplishment. And I hope he taxes the living shit out of those so called "lawful gun owners" Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah he's got a lot done in the opposite direction of progress, lol.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a light weight.
Yeah he's got a lot done in the opposite direction of progress, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ok.

I just have a favor to ask. Can you please explain to GaGambler what YOU meant by the term "lawful gun owner". Because after all, I was only quoting you and obviously he doesn't have the reading comprehension skills to figure that one out. You're probably gonna have to dumb it down for him, but I trust you can do it.
You're a light weight. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bambino, he ain't gonna live 3 years. And his plea that he can't breathe will avail him naught.
Ok.

I just have a favor to ask. Can you please explain to GaGambler what YOU meant by the term "lawful gun owner". Because after all, I was only quoting you and obviously he doesn't have the reading comprehension skills to figure that one out. You're probably gonna have to dumb it down for him, but I trust you can do it. Originally Posted by Little Monster
A Lawful Gun Owner is simply a person who legally purchased a Firearm through a Licensed Gun Dealer and successfully filled out an ATF form 4473, that's really all it is. Buying a Firearm from a private citizen is legal and doesn't require the buyer to fill out a 4473 form in most States. Gun ownership is a right and doesn't require the gun be Registered anywhere in the United States.
I say a 300lbs knee on back his neck for 9minutes 29 second and call it done I not for corporal punishment but when you call it loving and helpful because the guy was high and sick as if was medical treatment, like her s republican biddies did Than it nother story, mockery is different.
Justice is served.

Only way he’s out In 3 years is in a body bag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Agreed.

It should be 25 till life.