Can we please not do this shit? We're not BP/CL.

I personally hate that myself-- but this particular ad was hillarious!!

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94172 Originally Posted by DecemberLove

LMAO...I LOVE VM!
@Torito.......... Dragnet!!!!!

I never understood why providers use fake photos or glamor shots..Its false advertising and If I was one of you guys, I would definitely turn around and leave!!
Better get the army up and running quickly. Craigslist has closed it's adult services and adult gig sections, so there's about a hundred "creative typists" trying to decide if they should come here or go to BP.

BP charges for ads.
Well, I know of some providers that use fake pics for the reason of either they have family & don't want to be found out or they have caught a case and can't use their real photos. But one certain lady I know of that use to use fake pics, she was absolutly beautiful!!!! I mean BEAUTIFUL!!! But she caught a case and couldn't use her pics anymore. But I'll tell ya what, when the guys showed up to see her, they knew the photo wasn't her, but it didn't make a damn.......she looked better than the lady in the pic. So I do see why ladies use them, but what I don't understand is why they would pick pics of a lady who looks 10times better than them, lmao!!!
  • Tetas
  • 09-10-2010, 10:54 AM
"caught a case"

Please define.
LOL! I did not know that! I dont do it but the mixed up font is very childish!!! LOL!
"Caught a case"

Street slang for arrested.
@Torito.......... Dragnet!!!!!

Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Oh goody is that a new role playing game?