Tattoos on providers?

People that know me know that I am not Politically Correct. I like honesty. Could I patronize the OP and say....oh baby, you are so sexy anything on you would look good....well I stick with the old adage nothing never looked so good on you.

What I meant as far as trashy. When you go to an interview....will your tats help, hinder, or not affect your ability to be hired. If you are in an industry that it doesn't matter...go ahead. But if you are in an industry where appearance matters, it would be good to think about the real consequences of real life actions, I mean unless you can turn them on for hobbying and switch them off for going into the office. (not possible except for black light tats. There is a girl at visions that has black light tats, because she likes to control her public image and since they mean so much to her, she doesn't care if other people can't see them, there are there and she knows it)

I am not trying blow smoke up anyone's ass. I have a friend who is a plumber who has to wear full sleeve shirts on the hottest days of the summer to cover up his tats as per company policy. When you are working for a well paying company that serves higher end clientele....ehh they have dress codes. Can't show up looking a mess (in the eyes of his boss). I have a friend who was told by an HR manager that she would not be hired because the position she was applying for was a position where should would be the first contact of the customer with the company and her tats were not the image that the company was looking to project.

Is it fair? The only thing in life that is fair is when the fair rolls into town in the summer. Hey, if it really means that much to you go for it. No one should make the decision for you. I thought you were asking for an honest opinion. I gave one, if you don't find it helpful, or find it rude....my deepest apologies.

When I think about tats, I for some reason always remember the interview Mark Whalberg gave about how sorry he was for all his tats and the pain that he was going through to have them removed, to be a role model for his children.

Now in New Orleans, people don't feel that way for a large part of the population. Isn't a problem around here for most people especially in the service industry....though notice who works at the higher end places with regards to tattoos for awhile.

But it is your decision and your decision only. Good luck and have fun! Who cares what anyone else thinks?
Back to the subject of tattoos on providers in particular. It depends on the subject matter and the quality. If it looks like it was done with a needle and ink soaked thread in the back of a high school classroom, it's a turn off. If it's really morbid, like the realistic heart tattooed on the chest of a civilian friend who is an otherwise beautiful girl, turn off. Names and portraits are real boner killers when they're on a part of the body that's right in front of my face during sex (back or chest). Arms or sides are the best places for those if you have to have them.

Now, excluding those un-sexy subjects, tats that are well executed, artistic compositions located so that the design and the shape of the body part compliment each other can be very beautiful and sexy. BTW, hood piercings are tons of fun to play with during cunnilingus, tapping the barbels side to side and pushing them up and down, the girls have enjoyed it a lot too.
As always we got off topic. I have tried to see you Lacey we have had issues making our schedules match up but when it does I will see you. That's if you let me of course whether you have a sleeve or not. Now dis and others guys have you seen her if not do you want to see her and if she got some ink would that make you change your mind. I think that's what she wants to know that's all we don't need to be making this thread something it's not. I help get us off topic I'm sorry. Let get back on topic all that other stuff isn't going to change because of a thread on eccie.
  • HB13
  • 06-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Personally I don't really care if someone has tattoos or not. For my own body, I find that scars tell much better stories than any kind of ink but to each their own. And it's more how the whole package comes together (attitude, attire, service. etc).

Sure I might get a few more stares by strangers if my date is covered in tattoos but I don't give a damn about them. But if you're concerned about confidentiality, tattoos are a dead giveaway to identifying people and picking them out from the crowd. I know of a few folks who don't post updated pictures because of said confidentiality concerns.
On a provider, I'm not that particular if a girl has them. As for a large mural tat or sleeve, I'd still see a lady with them, but most likely wouldn't have a dinner date session with them. I honestly prefer smooth, unblemished expanses of skin to lick and tease, but in this hobby, I can make some allowances. Hell I saw Aubri a couple years back, and she was hot as hell, and tatted and pierced all over the place. Tons of fun too.
Attachment 226737

How do y'all feel about girls with sleeves? I don't think there's anything hotter. But I don't want to be excluded for it. Let me know because today is the day. Would you not see me if u looked like this? Originally Posted by LaceyAmour
I dunno--is this a picture of you? If that's you, I don't give a shit if you have the sleeve or not--I'd see you by yesterday. If it isn't... well, I might have some thinking to do.
oops, my bad missed the part where it was only about the hobby. I guess I quit reading before that sentence.

In the hobby....I actually really like "trashy women" Kinda like the old Confederate railroad song. Don't know how many people have heard that song...kinda old.

"But I like my women, like I like my music, wild. I like my women just a little on the trashy side. Too much Lipstick and too much rouge, leaves me feeling excited and slightly confused."

All that opposite of real life jazz and all that

SO to answer the actual question, nah wouldn't stop me from seeing a provider, one of my favorites is covered in tatts. Wouldn't date her...except by the hour....but what a fun hour it is.
Tattoos are beautiful....
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
1+
Didn't Vince Vaughn ask a girl with a tramp stamp in some movie, "is that so your boyfriend can tell you ass from your face?"

Every time I see one, I am reminded of that line. No matter how hot the girl is.
I'll would pass most of the time.
To me its makes me ask what other ... risky behavior they are into.

I truly find nothing more beautiful then your pure skin!

I don’t mind a few, and I know its the rave, but its not what I like on a women.....
  • Mrgru
  • 06-28-2013, 09:54 AM
I LOVE tattoos!!
If a provider has tattoos like the woman in the picture she better LOOK like the woman in the picture. I've seen one provider (BustyBianca-TX, eccie account inactive) with tattoos like this and she was so drop dead gorgeous and in perfect physical shape (personal trainer in each city she visits) that I barely noticed! Otherwise, HELL NO. Also, consider if you plan on providing the rest of your life. My rule, don't get a tattoo anywhere you can see skin. For ladies, take out that little black nighty, put it on. If you can skin, don't get a tattoo there! Always think about the FUTURE!
Nicely placed tats are sexy as hell, but I think about some of the professional events I have to attend, and I wonder what kind of eye brows it would raise to see a lady with a sleeve tat at a black tie event? It may be hot for where a person is currently in their life, but it may be something later in life they wish they didnt get.

I know several ladies going through the painful procedure of having large arm/shoulder tats removed now for professional reasons at this point of their life.....just something to consider.

Cheers
Ladies, If you have trouble deciding which blouse to put on in the morning, what color/kind of shoes, earring, bracelet, jewelery, etc. what shade of eyeshadow, every morning, do you really think it is a good idea to permanently imprint your body to that extent? Provider or not!
I've watched all 3 seasons of "The Real L Word" on Showtime. EVERY lesbian on that show has a tattoo sleeve. I just assumed it was a lesbo thing. Am I wrong on that?
Why would a straight girl want that?