Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren both support reparations for slavery

That was not respectful, but warranted. Originally Posted by oeb11
HAHAHSHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Reparations huh?

Well Kamala is a direct descendant of a slaveholding Jamaican plantation owner who ruled by overseer’s whip

So how’s that gonna work out for her?

and we all know warren’s a descendant of Indians and they cruelly held slaves from way before the white devil ever touched these shores

Likely the noble indiginent who was prayerfully chanting serenely to the spirits before the Covington snots surrounded him so threateningly is descended from violent slave holders

The point is no one should be blamed or held accountable for the action of some ancestor from a different time and understanding when at one time or another the entire world enslaved their captures
Sorry. I meant to write mama.

Dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your mama is a Cunt face old hag Cunt. Ur cunty mama
  • Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 08:43 PM
I think they should get reperations but I would never fuck one. I hope Trump makes friends with NK. I like Asian pussy Originally Posted by themystic
Hell yeah. I don't know about the reparations but otherwise strongly agree. Aung San Suu Kyi back in the day was one fine looking piece of ass. Now admittedly she's old, dried up and totalitarian. Still, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren could never compare to Aung San Suu Kyi. Some westerner got locked up for decades for swimming across some lake trying to bag some of that Burmese poontang when the Myanamar generals had her locked up.

Another consideration, as countries like Thailand and Vietnam become more developed (because of their low tax / small government economic models), the supply of low priced Asian pussy is drying up. North Korea could become the next Cambodia. We need North Korea to open up.
Hell yeah. I don't know about the reparations but otherwise strongly agree. Aung San Suu Kyi back in the day was one fine looking piece of ass. Now admittedly she's old, dried up and totalitarian. Still, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren could never compare to Aung San Suu Kyi. Some westerner got locked up for decades for swimming across some lake trying to bag some of that Burmese poontang when the Myanamar generals had her locked up.

Another consideration, as countries like Thailand and Vietnam become more developed (because of their low tax / small government economic models), the supply of low priced Asian pussy is drying up. North Korea could become the next Cambodia. We need North Korea to open up. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny if you were a dictator I wouldn't mind living under your regime. You could pay my relatives reparations later. Id settle for the Asian pussy now.
Your mama is a Cunt face old hag Cunt. Ur cunty mama Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Oh Dick you shouldn't be so rude. You're setting a bad example for the Platinum members

Mount Rushmore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latina Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arab Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewish Pussy ahh not so much

Black Pussy ah not so much

Oh and Get back on topic

I vote Reparation's for all using rich peoples money!!!!
Pochabeyme and Kumallin believe in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RFvnjZpuf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RFvnjZpuf8 Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Fake News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RFvnjZpuf8 Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Its in the Bible Red. Maybe you should watch the video. They quoted scripture.
HAHAHSHAAHAHAHHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Black Pussy ah not so much!

Mount Rushmore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewish Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arab Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latina Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian Pussy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Its LBFM time!!!...
Originally Posted by themystic
there fixed that. it was not in the proper order! and you left something out too!