Veronicaluvs side of the story (re: bs cash and dash)

give it up.... the girl said he hacked her account. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
:facepalm:
A REALLY bad review won't destroy your reputation any more than a single FANTASTIC one will set you up for the long haul. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Very good advice.
Glad to see Veronica back. Let us hope she has learned some lessons from this. Only she knows if she let the gentlemen get a little too close. I personally told her that a client shouldn't get within five miles of her real living space. Personally, I'm not sure if her account was hacked or if he was just allowed to get too close. It doesn't matter. Being a provider or a client is a dangerous business. You can get crazies on both sides of the coin. I have seen VL three or four times now. I have had nothing but good treatment from her. I can assure you it wasn't my good looks or my performance BCD. In fact, the lady has enough energy to make me have a coronary if I am not careful! Regardless of the past, I recommend that someone try her out. I'll look for the review and then I'll know. YMMV but I personally believe she can be great fun if given a chance. I'm not her pimp, I would make a lousy one if I were. I'm not her SD, she wouldn't make a good SB but she is a good provider. That is just my opinion.
Welcome back Ms. Luv
OK.......... the community is smarter and discerning in regards to the information They believe to be true, than people think. Look on the reviews in question.... seems to me the guys posting on the reviews have a very good read on the legitimacy of the OP of said reviews. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Damn straight! And I have a new found respect for at least one MOD here!

Those that have spent even a short time with any provider (VL in this case) know when someone's talking out their Arse! Good or Bad!
Damn straight! And I have a new found respect for at least one MOD here!

Those that have spent even a short time with any provider (VL in this case) know when someone's talking out their Arse! Good or Bad! Originally Posted by Spectre
I too like the moderator's approach to this. YMMV is true for any provider. In my case VL might have liked something about me. In the case of her estranged client, there was something about him she didn't like. Not knowing everything, my guess is that he couldn't handle being a client as opposed to a BF or something else. That's one more reason that providers make poor SBs. While many providers including VL would love to be a SB she can't handle the notion that SD might call up and want sex without some quid pro quo. On the other side, I'd never call her up to meet her without offering something. There is nothing like getting dumped by a provider and that is the first thing they do when they think you want a freebee. She is a nice person and she can give a gentlemen all he ever wanted BCDs. However, both heads need to be in the game. Now that she is back, I hope she does well. I have my own issues and health to worry about. If it is all about the money for her, she won't succeed as a provider. To add to what the mod said. Being a provider is a YMMV also. I'm sure there are some making a grand a day but my feeling is that most are not. There are many variables. How much skill do you have? What do your reviews look like? What do you look like? Are you really looking for generous men or do you count the dollars carefully? Are you descreet and safe enough? Do you really tell the truth about how much you love sex and how wet you get or will the gentlemen read, "she wants the bucks so she sucks!" after they have seen you. There are just too many variables. So I will repeat. VL has been very nice to me. I think if treated well, you will get the same good treatment.
Proving a claim for a false review is mighty difficult to establish sometimes and as staff we must intake all the factors presented to us before making a call if in fact there is one to be made. As JaD pointed out text messages are not concrete evidence so we can merely rely on them for consideration when looking into these things.

You indicated earlier that you had trouble logging in and then contacted the staff to reset. While it was authenticated that the account belonged to you it still does not prove your allegation of what happened between you and said member to be factual.

Almost 100% of the time when a fucktard has access to a hooktards account, the hooktard screams that he hacked her account.........kind of like that "no" review thing.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH brings up a good point here......sometimes a regular gets too close before things go sour only then will a provider yell bloody murder. This sort of thing happens on the daily here at Eccie land so it's not something we don't see often. I'm not saying that's what went on here but from my personal experience that's generally the case we deal with when the smoke clears. It's been rare and few occurrences that a hobbyist has hacked a providers account from another terminal, it's possible but not usually the case here.

Sometimes the best approach is relying on our members, when somethings not right they'll point it out.
It lokes like Miss VL is gone. Her account on P411 is no longer active and her account here seems to have disapeared. I texted her and have not receives a response. If she was hacked as she claims, then she would have changed her password when she came back. The chances are her account would not have been hacked twice. I like her but it appears that either a pimp or a family member is involved. I guess I will need to look for another provider. On P411 I find 411 hits. I'm sure there is someone who might make a good fit for me.
I just saw Veronica yesterday. She looks good. It appears her account here is active but she has gone UTR. She has no advertisement here. She treats me well and behind closed doors she is great to me. In fact, she has helped me cross a few physical barriers. If you treat her well, she'll go out of her way for you. I'm not sure if she is taking new clients or not. I don't want to write another review of her. It is already clear that I like her. If I see another review of her, I'll know she is back. If not, I think the gentlemen who wanted to ruin her buisness succeeded or she simply wants to not be noticed as much. Both have the same result. If you read this, take care kind lady!
aww, how sweet.
Yep! The devil makes me do it! What a snake! G-d put the tree of knowledge in the garden of Eden and when the apple was eaten men have been horny since. The only Eden I got does incall. I'm ready for the fire!
She doesn't need the extra drama you are sending her way.......ijs
I just saw Veronica yesterday. She looks good. It appears her account here is active but she has gone UTR. She has no advertisement here. She treats me well and behind closed doors she is great to me. In fact, she has helped me cross a few physical barriers. If you treat her well, she'll go out of her way for you. I'm not sure if she is taking new clients or not. I don't want to write another review of her. It is already clear that I like her. If I see another review of her, I'll know she is back. If not, I think the gentlemen who wanted to ruin her buisness succeeded or she simply wants to not be noticed as much. Both have the same result. If you read this, take care kind lady! Originally Posted by heinz5710

Thanks for the 411, helpy helperton.
I just saw Veronica yesterday. She looks good. It appears her account here is active but she has gone UTR. She has no advertisement here. She treats me well and behind closed doors she is great to me. In fact, she has helped me cross a few physical barriers. If you treat her well, she'll go out of her way for you. I'm not sure if she is taking new clients or not. I don't want to write another review of her. It is already clear that I like her. If I see another review of her, I'll know she is back. If not, I think the gentlemen who wanted to ruin her buisness succeeded or she simply wants to not be noticed as much. Both have the same result. If you read this, take care kind lady! Originally Posted by heinz5710

if she's UTR and is not advertising then why the hell keep bringing this shit up - you sir win the idiot of the day award.