Who did you regret not seeing before they disappeared?

+1 Dayin Park
The real jenna Monroe.only seen her once.
Oh yeah! Autumn Spring.
Audrey Foxfire
Recently Jaqi Mehoff. Here and gone in a wink, but got great reviews. Maybe she'll be back someday.....
  • hd
  • 04-20-2015, 06:31 AM
Sophia Dane, missed her the first time then when she returned I made contact with her but she left again a few days later when I tried to schedule........maybe it was me that drove her away?
Alyssa Nicole
Unless she's seriously UTR.....Tawny Vallejo .....Damn.
willingryan
Only one I really regret not seeing is one I wouldn't have been able to see at the time anyway. I didn't meet her minimum age requirement. Otherwise, saw who I wanted, I got a reason not to want them any more, they didn't make enough of an impression to regret, or they are still around and on the list.
Billie Sins, Nina Moretti
who remembers shay monroe???
Taylor4Play
Only one I really regret not seeing is one I wouldn't have been able to see at the time anyway. I didn't meet her minimum age requirement. Otherwise, saw who I wanted, I got a reason not to want them any more, they didn't make enough of an impression to regret, or they are still around and on the list. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
Traci was an uppity b*tch...one of those people that you could barely stand to talk to.

She was fine as hell, though.
Damn, I am such a lucky guy. About 90% of the ones mentioned I've seen.

For me, It would probably be Cameron.