Where ar e all the freaky openminded guys

I have a client that wants to let a guy come in his mouth and then spit it out on me.

This will be his first time having a cock in his mouth.

Any takers?

Originally Posted by milfy2002
WTF?
Best BJ i ever got was from a Bennie Boy in Olongopo in 74...
I orgasm quickly and very very often and a session with good old fashioned aggressive hard non stop fucking would be so hot!!! I am very ready
Holy Crap I just want to fuck Charlie Brown's Avatar...twice.
Best BJ i ever got was from a Bennie Boy in Olongopo in 74... Originally Posted by oldgrunt0311
What's a Bennie boy? School me please...I love learning something new...
WTF? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Lol...I get alot of requests for snowballing but the guy always chickens out at the last minute and I end up swallowing babies...
Best BJ i ever got was from a Bennie Boy in Olongopo in 74... Originally Posted by oldgrunt0311

are you sure that was better than the Rent Boy in Soho, in 1976?

What's a Bennie boy? School me please...I love learning something new... Originally Posted by Analeese
a Filipino Homosexual.
I do love a true submissive who really likes to be dominated and is into BDSM. No, they do not necessarily go hand in hand. Though when most girls list fetish they really mean more PSE. I am pretty kinky and have only met a select few who really can really give me what I need.
I wouldn't know.....my ass is virgin....but I keep getting offers to change that or guys who want dibs if I start offering it. A thumb doesn't even hardly fit tbh while in K9 Originally Posted by Analeese
getting off topic but... if you decide to pursue it I'd recommend starting out by yourself in a comfortable setting with some smaller toys w/lube. This will help you get used to the sensation and feel then working your way up in toy size. Add in some self stimulation whilst having the toy inserted and you'll be ready to go.
- BBWJS, Greek Whisperer
getting off topic but... if you decide to pursue it I'd recommend starting out by yourself in a comfortable setting with some smaller toys w/lube. This will help you get used to the sensation and feel then working your way up in toy size. Add in some self stimulation whilst having the toy inserted and you'll be ready to go.
- BBWJS, Greek Whisperer Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith
Ty for the pointers...

Now can I eat those titty sprinkles...damn they look yummy on those yummy breasts!!
I'm open minded, but haven't initiated the advance to more freaky endeavors yet; still sticking to what I'm comfortable with. After being with only one chick my whole life, my initial interest was just something strange. I think I'm ready to take it to the next level, just not sure to where yet.

Really need to find a provider to help me bust out of that. Someone that would be like "Have you tried this before? No? Then let's go!"
I'm open minded, but haven't initiated the advance to more freaky endeavors yet; still sticking to what I'm comfortable with. After being with only one chick my whole life, my initial interest was just something strange. I think I'm ready to take it to the next level, just not sure to where yet.

Really need to find a provider to help me bust out of that. Someone that would be like "Have you tried this before? No? Then let's go!" Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Trying g new things is fun....I would do it with a provider you're comfortable with and who is obviously willing to offer more kink or fetish....

Being comfortable and relaxed is key when trying something new or different especially in the kink world.

Just my .02
Now can I eat those titty sprinkles...damn they look yummy on those yummy breasts!! Originally Posted by Analeese
That comment made my weekend.
Having partied in Boys Town in Nuevo Laredo I have seen and done stuff you can't even mention on here. I miss the days when it was a laid back party town instead of a drug war zone.
Lol...I get alot of requests for snowballing but the guy always chickens out at the last minute and I end up swallowing babies... Originally Posted by Analeese
pussies.