Providing While Pregnant: Observations?

Not to be too clinical but the chances of getting pregnant while already pregnant are minimal; however, they are not exactly zero.

Assuming you believe everything the Brits have to say on the matter, check out this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-508025/The-babies-born-just-minute-apart-ARENT-twins.html

According to the article, the women had a "rare case of superfetation, where the body carries on releasing more eggs for fertilisation after a pregnancy has already started. It meant that, technically, [she] could have become pregnant again each month during her pregnancy."

More importantly, it assumes you're doing the deed without protection or the cover is broken -- the former of course is never advisable and the latter is never desirable...
  • jn
  • 07-03-2010, 10:46 PM
If I think back to the best time in my life... it was when I was waiting for my son to be born. Lying in bed with my wife and feeling him moving around and stretching inside her belly. Just holding her swelled breasts and tummy from behind in bed was such a thrill, and her heightened affection even more wonderful. I would give all I have to experience that wonderful time again, but it is really just a singular time in life, and cannot be re-lived.

Now I see there is a preovider who calls herself "Lactating Taylor" and says she is in her 7th month. Of course, her nude pictures are enough by themselves to get me off, but I doubt she exists outside the provocative pictures in her Dallas BP ad. Too bad, because she is really every man's dream, or at least mine, of the ideal pregnant woman to snuggle with... to touch and pet... to kiss so deeply as to lose one's very breath... to try to become a part of her.

So... "Lactating Taylor"... if you are really out there and not just some fat girl pretending to be pregnant, like we have seen before, or some other source of sadness and disappointment, let us know you are not a fake and tell us where the line forms outside your door.
Considering all of the huge tools in the hobby . . . I am surprised brain damage wasn't mentioned.
When I was pregnant, I was all over the place, sexually. It was just a time of feeling really healthy and just well, saying I was a horn dog wouldn't cut it.

I spent much of my pregnancy working for a friend's company in Connecticut and mostly men were the employees. Men just flocked to a single pregnant woman and I let them.

I do not understand why a man would find having sex with pregnant woman abhorrent, but I guess some do. It was really erotic. Then, it came a time where I was just too pregnant to have pretty rowdy sex or even passionate interludes, soft and tender. Then being held really was nice.

Nature then tells you to slow it down. Seems natural enough.

Elisabeth
I agree with to each their own, as long as they dont run into someone crazy and the provider know her limits. sex was amazing when i was pregnant and was only slightly altered and alot hotter!
Justice If you are actively breastfeeding and thus have a decent supply of milk - I will see you. Hopefully I can help change the perception you have with the locals. Originally Posted by rogers

Pregnant women are sexy as hell....at their most feminine. I think they put out extra phermones (sp?) or something, I really find some of them crazy attractive.

But, I like my milk from a carton.

Pregnant women are sexy as hell....at their most feminine. I think they put out extra phermones (sp?) or something, I really find some of them crazy attractive.

But, I like my milk from a carton. Originally Posted by timpage
Agreed, there is just some special "it" factor from a pregnant woman. I'm sure it has something to do with the "glow", warmth, & affection that comes out.