Leaving Eccie and the Hobby for awhile.

• linux
  • 03-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Can I parlay and take both unders?
  • bbkid
  • 03-01-2013, 01:01 PM
What date is your April rent due?
S, your fixation on Wakeup has more than a few around here jealous........you should spread the love as an example for BustedAmy upon her return.

I have been told that the over/under is set at 30days Originally Posted by dearhunter
See...now you are begging him to hold your hand.

Over/under till she posts her first ad here is 32 days.

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
....and finally, he does.
Finally a bet I can win.......lunch is on someone else for a change..........sweeeeet
Finally a bet I can win.......lunch is on someone else for a change..........sweeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
yall never miss a beat.. haha
good luck BA, i feel ya chic
Good luck I cant wait for your return!!! Have a fun and safe trip!! When you come back turning heads and breaking necks!!!!! Not like you don't already but.................... ( Ya know)
Funny...click on Sarunga's handle, click "Find More Posts by Sarunga" and see how many of his posts, of the first ten listed, are about me...

Then take the under on the ad...
  • Seedy
  • 03-01-2013, 06:43 PM
See WU, someone else loves ya besides Val. Lol
See WU, someone else loves ya besides Val. Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
And carkiddo.
  • BDD
  • 03-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Best wishes Beautiful Amy. I hope you are taking time off to do the big thing you told me you wanted to do. If so, good for you. If not, rest, relax and enjoy yourself doing whatever.

Others, please don't ask...I am sure that at least two others here know BA's dreams and ain't saying either.

BA, call or text me first if you make it back to the hobby...

BDD
Funny...click on Sarunga's handle, click "Find More Posts by Sarunga" and see how many of his posts, of the first ten listed, are about me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You know, I have never once run a search for posts by Sarunga...kinda strange, I know... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hallelujah!
Enjoy your vacation Ms Amy, I know you'll be missed.

~
Best wishes Amy, Enjoy you're Rand R........MUAH !!!
I would reconsider what you are doing.......ijs
8/15...