Interesting survey-Clients dating providers

I think its fine if a provider and client date or even movein together aslong as they have good comunication and understanding and honesty between eachother. I my self doubt that ill ever get married again I like being single but if i ever did decide to be in a long term relationship again it wouldnt matter to me if she was a provider or not as long as she practiced safe sex at work. Im naturally not the jelous type anyways. I do believe anything is possible and since i hobby if it would happen to me it would most likely be with a provider. Im not here looking for a love connection or at least not one longer then a few hrs at a time lol.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Can two people here date, fall in love and live happily ever after here, of course. I have been attracted to many ladies over the years that, if that is what I had wanted, I would have made a go at it.

But, if your some guy that knowingly lets his lady fuck other guys for money, your a pimp, plain and simple, no other definition applies.

You'll see a bunch come out and swear that they are not pimps or being pimped, rather they do it for the "open lifestyle", or my favorite, "I just really like the passion and the sex". The one question they can never answer is "why is money required then"? If you really get off on your wife or girlfriend leaving the house to go screw a guy and you are so secure you don't care, then post her up here for FREE, us guys we'll keep her so damn busy you'll stay in a constant state of arousal . But you will NEVER see that, because they are pimps and they like eating off the money their women earn.

In the ladies defense, psychologically, more often than not they actually do believe they are not being pimped out and that their "man" really loves them. That is the sign of a very smart pimp, they are under his complete mental and physical control with only the ability to deny, not rationalize.

Do yourself a favor, if you want to date, join Match.com. I promise it'll still cost you an arm and a leg to get laid Originally Posted by nwarounder
Is ignorance caused by short-sightedness?

Or.... is short-sightedness caused by ignorance?
Is ignorance caused by short-sightedness?

Or.... is short-sightedness caused by ignorance? Originally Posted by MrGiz
Are you trying to convince me that I'm wrong, or the lady you are living off of? What is her name by the way? Somebody had PM'd it to me, but I deleted it to make space.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Are you trying to convince me that I'm wrong, or the lady you are living off of? What is her name by the way? Somebody had PM'd it to me, but I deleted it to make space. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Indeed

Thank You for helping to prove my point!
I have had some interesting convos recently and I'm curious to know which one of us was right? Can providers and clients date successfully without the client becoming too jealous to handle it?, does any one hear know of any provider/client relationships that lasted for any length of time? Do you think it could or could not happen and why? Originally Posted by Robert30
It most definitely can happen
Indeed

Thank You for helping to prove my point! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Anytime, but in your case I don't think you needed me, sounds like you have her under control.

Just keep telling her you love her when you send her out the door, and don't have your hand out the minute she gets back and you'll be fine.
I think a hooker as a girlfriend would be a great thing, especially one that does a lot of travelling.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Anytime, but in your case I don't think you needed me, sounds like you have her under control.

Just keep telling her you love her when you send her out the door, and don't have your hand out the minute she gets back and you'll be fine. Originally Posted by nwarounder
What an amazing ego you have--convinced that only you see the world as it should be.
What an amazing ego you have--convinced that only you see the world as it should be. Originally Posted by Old-T
Not really, public knowledge. Just fucking with him. You notice he didn't answer the question.
I did it a few times. None of them ended because of the job.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
The question, as I read it, was... "is it possible " to have a "real " relationship within the hobby, without jealousy or "hobby related " problems, "for any length of time "?

Is it normal? Hell No!

Does it happen often (for any length of time)? No!

Is it "possible "? * The Oh So Simple , and factual answer is "YES "... irregardless of short-sighted, closed/simple-minded, non-experienced / ignorance / cliche' (pimp around every corner) driven opinion!

>> "You notice he didn't answer the question...." <<
Never intended to!
"amazing ego "? * Duh. . . yeah!
Anything is possible....
Anything but irregardless being a word...
So if I'm working in an office nine to five and making more money than my partner, is he still a pimp?
The question, as I read it, was... "is it possible " to have a "real " relationship within the hobby, without jealousy or "hobby related " problems, "for any length of time "?

Is it normal? Hell No!

Does it happen often (for any length of time)? No!

Is it "possible "? * The Oh So Simple , and factual answer is "YES "... irregardless of short-sighted, closed/simple-minded, non-experienced / ignorance / cliche' (pimp around every corner) driven opinion!

>> "You notice he didn't answer the question...." <<
Never intended to!
"amazing ego "? * Duh. . . yeah! Originally Posted by MrGiz
If you actually read my post, the very first thing that I said is that it is possible to fall in love with a provider and vice versa. No disagreement whatsoever.

But are you a pimp or a boyfriend if you keep her working and you profit from it? I would imagine every pimped out lady here will tell you it's a boyfriend, duh. If you choose to believe that, I wish you nothing but the best of luck.