FEMA Scandal

Sadly republicans believe lying and misinformation are better than having good ideas. It’s been their tradeoff. Why come up with good convincing ideas and getting the people to agree when their constituents are soooo stupid they’ll just believe anything. Make up some shit and you’ll have folks who claim to be “smart” “educated” and reasonable repeating lie after lie.

It’s one thing to argue over policies and ideas but to just lie over and over is a real tool of the ignorant and intellectually deficient. Make a strong argument as to why you’re right rather than lie as if any of us that disagree with you are dumb enough to not recognize the stupidity and falsity of your statements. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This is what happens when you think winning is better than compromise and actual legislating. When the country is split fairly evenly between two parties the only solution must be compromise. If you don’t then you can’t actually fix any of your problems you just kick the can down the road until they blow up in your face.
Sadly republicans believe lying and misinformation are better than having good ideas. It’s been their tradeoff. Why come up with good convincing ideas and getting the people to agree when their constituents are soooo stupid they’ll just believe anything. Make up some shit and you’ll have folks who claim to be “smart” “educated” and reasonable repeating lie after lie. Look at this forum as an example. Without shame the likes of DearJ, Salty, Tiny, Lama, Farmer and Wacko (there are a few other liars but I’ve since blocked them so I don’t have to read their lies) proudly repeat falsehoods over and over.

It’s one thing to argue over policies and ideas but to just lie over and over is a real tool of the ignorant and intellectually deficient. Make a strong argument as to why you’re right rather than lie as if any of us that disagree with you are dumb enough to not recognize the stupidity and falsity of your statements. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Then, let's get to it... Which Lies?? ... Please point them out.

Did FEMA funds go to paying for the re-settlement of
illegals hee in America? ... Including those flown in?

Mr. Mayorkas has stated the FEMA doesn't have the money
for this hurricane season. ... What happened to the money??

Some crackerjack governmental leaders you got here.

##### Salty
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

... That's surely One Way to get BILLIONS there! $$$$
... ... ...

#### Salty

##### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
No, FEMA funds did not go to paying for the re-settlement of
illegals here in America. A ridiculous lie.

Second, yes, funding for FEMA was running out due to several disasters that depleted FEMA's budgeted money. Both DHS and Biden have requested supplemental funding.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2024/10/...ason-migrants/

Here is a decent summary of all the lies Trump has recently told regarding funding of immigrants and FEMA funding.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/06/polit...ina/index.html

No that’s not where FEMA funds went.

The FEMA budget didn’t anticipate nor account for the myriad of disasters that have struck the US including hurricanes, wildfires etc.

##### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Congress actually allocates and budgets money which the republicans have been incapable of doing. They never passed an actual budget since taking control of the house.
Congress actually allocates and budgets money which the republicans have been incapable of doing. They never passed an actual budget since taking control of the house. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This is the ACTUAL problem with conservatives in my opinion. They are too busy booking air- time on Hannity or some other cry baby show on Fox or the like, instead of actually getting a damn thing done. There has been multiple attempts by DEMS to get LOADS of actions and laws passed, including things like FEMA, CR's, Immigration reforms, and the GOP has dropped back 10 yrds and punted everytime. WHY??

Cause DONNIE told them to and a GOP held house has sat on their hands. - last time there was an actual good Speaker of the house was Tip O'neil. Since then, it's been asshole after asshole. I will say that I didn't think Paul Ryan was terrible, but the rest-....holy shitty nut sacks and bags of pubes. Fuckin hell.
Congress actually allocates and budgets money which the republicans have been incapable of doing. They never passed an actual budget since taking control of the house. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Do nothing MAGA speaker and rank and file think they’re going to get Trump re-elected. They’re not. In fact, the House will likely flip next month.

Pity so many believe their stream of lies about FEMA. I know they’re all smarter than that.
This is the ACTUAL problem with conservatives in my opinion. They are too busy booking air- time on Hannity or some other cry baby show on Fox or the like, instead of actually getting a damn thing done. There has been multiple attempts by DEMS to get LOADS of actions and laws passed, including things like FEMA, CR's, Immigration reforms, and the GOP has dropped back 10 yrds and punted everytime. WHY?? Originally Posted by eyecu2
The Republican majority is quite slim in the house and because of that the crazier elements of the party have outsized influence on the process.

The republicans have no chance of passing any real legislation without democratic support and the crazies won’t let them if they don’t have to. I’m surprised they passed a continuing resolution just recently with out shutting down the government first.
The Republican majority is quite slim in the house and because of that the crazier elements of the party have outsized influence on the process.

The republicans have no chance of passing any real legislation without democratic support and the crazies won’t let them if they don’t have to. I’m surprised they passed a continuing resolution just recently with out shutting down the government first. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
So am I. I think Trump may have tried to prevent that too. However, like with their refusal to fund FEMA, it would have come back to bite them worse than it already has.

Their resolution bought them 90 days.

And they still haven't dealt with FEMA.
I know it was posted earlier, but it needs to be posted here again:

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/curren...rumor-response

It is really fucking sad that FEMA has to waste time and resources countering disinformation.

The people affected by these disasters have been fucked over enough. They don't need these lies making things worse for them.

Howsabout...this time....we don't do this to the Florida folks that are about to get nailed by Milton? We could just let FEMA and others do their jobs, maybe. Give em all a break.

If I was a Mod, I would close this POS threAd...enough damage was done in the beginning.

The FEMA scandal is literally beyond my imagination. The only people they're helping are in Democratic strongholds in North Carolina and in Georgia. everybody else is on their own. in fact, the more I read, they're stopping independent people from helping people in need...it's just astonishing. Add that to the fact that that lying shitbag Mayorcas said that FEMA's out of money. Of course he failed to mention that it all went to illegals. I'm completely flabbergasted.

Clown World Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Last night they had 4 officials from N. Carolina (Asheville) telling their stories. One had a daughter who's home and possessions were totally destroyed. She didn't even get the $750 figure that has been thrown around, but she only got $300.

Meanwhile we send $175 million to Lebanon. Pick your own website to verify. https://www.google.com/search?client...end+to+lebanon

So, since I already cast my vote for Trump, it's with a free conscious that I didn't support the acting president who hates our country and was supporting terrorism over our own people. I wonder if she has a tattoo on her left ass cheek saying Willie Brown was here and a tattoo on the other ass cheek saying from the river to the sea.
Last night they had 4 officials from N. Carolina (Asheville) telling their stories. One had a daughter who's home and possessions were totally destroyed. She didn't even get the $750 figure that has been thrown around, but she only got $300.

Meanwhile we send $175 million to Lebanon. Pick your own website to verify. https://www.google.com/search?client...end+to+lebanon

So, since I already cast my vote for Trump, it's with a free conscious that I didn't support the acting president who hates our country and was supporting terrorism over our own people. I wonder if she has a tattoo on her left ass cheek saying Willie Brown was here and a tattoo on the other ass cheek saying from the river to the sea. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You must be one of those people who doesn’t have the ability to see that the US has the capacity to do more than one thing at the same time.

So, since I already cast my vote for Trump, it's with a free conscious that I didn't support the acting president who hates our country and was supporting terrorism over our own people. I wonder if she has a tattoo on her left ass cheek saying Willie Brown was here and a tattoo on the other ass cheek saying from the river to the sea. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Who hates the country? Who supports terrorism? Your post is full of hate, lies and vitriol.

Early voting hasn't begun in Texas.

Stay conscious! LOLLING!
Early voting hasn't begun in Texas. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Oh really. I just mailed in my and my wife's ballot Saturday. Anything else you want to tell me about my business?

I'm only addressing a falsehood about my comment. I have plenty of other stuff I could say, but it would be off topic and we need to stay on the topic of FEMA Scandal.
... Oh, I see... So, FEMA - as Mayorkas has already stated
- IS running out of money. ... As I've mentioned.
And you're blaming the Congress for this??

... So, you other lads are also sayin' that NO actual
FEMA funds were used to re-settle illegals into the country??

... Just wanna make clear yer positions on this.

#### Salty