why is it so hard for a client

mmmm all over a bit of

hay stop looking at my current avatar
Paulie girl if your reading LOL the one I thought I would never use seems ......... err never mind
Great idea this to let hooks and old johns mingle. Always a good result. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
he is not old
..blind deaf and dumb leading the blind deaf and dumb.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Deep South?
Being clean and smelling good make the whole date a LOT better.

The best provider sex I've had was always when we were both squeaky clean and we had both taken showers. Even though I'm an attractive gent, I figure it's not easy for most providers to play the role of "being into fucking me" -- why make it any more a chore?

Being clean and fresh shouldn't be a big chore. If it is, that's fucked up. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Clean is best! It's unfair for anyone to show up unclean to an intimate encounter. It's only a chore if a client is not clean.

I like intimate encounters of the clean kind for sure.

Great post! M4
Deep South? Originally Posted by clearlylost
you clearly r lost arentcha honey..
no he isnt..he is very dishonest..he made comments in my review ( he just admitted to it here) about my service and just a week or so prior to that sent me a pm asking if i was available..if my service sux soo bad..why attempt to make another appointment with me..i respnded i am available my times for the holidays arent yet set..next i see boom the review..hes a lil upset cuz i cut him off..happens all the time with disgruntled clients that have been cut off by a provider..i see it all the time..being a mod..i see more than ya'll think..so for what its worth..if you think my service sux..go see other ladies..theres like a million of them on here..but dont make rude untruthful statements about me and my service..cuz you pissed you got the ax..ijs..you started this brotha...oh i hope you got soap in your stockin for christmas..you need it..

i also find it extremely funny that you would send me a pm on 12-23-13 . 7;30 pm...why would you jack me in the review and then send this out to me..saying this..removed due to #9

same day you made posts in my review about my suposedly bad service...why would someone do that..jack ya in a review then try to be a nice person to ya...hi heres a knife..let me place it into your back... Originally Posted by aj14620
AJ is a mod and sees "more than ya'll think." What the fuck does this mean. A provider is a mod? Can AJ see all of our posts and who we pm. Buyer beware. She'll never get a whiff of my smelly sphincter that's for sure.
lol..yall are sooo funny..no i cant see your private posts and the bcd.nor your pm's ...jeepers..
but clearly i had ya goin..paranoid much.. oh and thankyou for saving me from enduring your
smelly sphincter...much love and appreciation on your thoughtfulness there...
see me..dont see me..eh..your either gonna or your not..im sure there are
so many other providers on the list of wanting to see..its the way the biz is..

with me..either you like me or you dont..seems there is never an inbetween.
.i excepted that along time ago..the gents that do know me..know im not much for
suga coating things...it is how i am..take it or leave it..as many that dont care for me..
there are just as many that do..and i appreciate those that do very much and
i make sure they are very happy when they leave..those that show up and arent prepared..
well you get out of it what you put into it..and the gent that sparked this whole thread clearly
thought he didnt have to put too much into it.
.ya'll might disagree because its bro's before ho's right..
and of course no man would ever be dishonest here on this board...

I do see what most of the other mods see..posts that r reported ..pm's that r
have been reported..so unbunch the jocks straps gents..and relax..

also yes there are female mods on the board and yes we are providers too...
here is the list iffen ya'll didnt know...

ElisabethWhispers, Lea Madisson, fawn, Blaze, Kelly TNT, VIPRaniLane, aj14620
Whenever dealing with a redneck motherfucker from Dixie I could always tell they were full of shit when their drawls got a little longer and more pronounced. Never realized until now that it's the same with the written word.
Both sides had their say so this one is closed