I was in chat last night

OK... I gotta ask... were you alone at the time of the mishap... exactly what were you doing that caused you to lose control... (no..I ain't talking about the car...) ... do you charge extra for that... would that be considered an in call or an out call... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I was alone and driving like an asshole. Luckily I did not cause any accidents. I could have ruined the days/lives of others that day, not cool.

Me too........... Originally Posted by ObyDATY
Teddy is that you? I know our relationship is over and I totally hate your guts but to wish me to have a horrid accident is just awful! If only you could have grown the balls to make an appointment with the addiction therapist I found for you. Ha ha, just kidding. I have not a clue what you mean by "me too"

AND IN OTHER NEWS..................someone get the parent cats to SNAP ASAP!
  • romab
  • 07-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Rebecca We can qualify smashing car into concrete barrier as having bleed out potential and therefore you would be spared having to cancel. Course avoiding that instant pain you were able to place yourself in perfect alignment for larger load pain couple months later. Been there done that, next time I'm just going to pound my head into brick wall and avoid the delay. R
I was alone and driving like an asshole. Luckily I did not cause any accidents. I could have ruined the days/lives of others that day, not cool. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Confession is good for the soul and all... but next time could you make something up... or cut and paste something from Penthouse Forum... did I mention... I don't get out much...
Maybe she was just trying to get You to book with her? Originally Posted by subcilla
And not show up.
And not show up. Originally Posted by Htowner
Some one wants to play
Have you seen my chihuahua? Originally Posted by dearhunter
last time I saw it, it was playing with a pink panther doll.... very odd dog you have.
Guy who ncns: brokeass limpdick

Girl who ncns: dumb worthless hoe