Forget about pics… What about VIDEOS? For your viewing pleasure, my very first VIDEO production…

Fantastic!
I couldn't have said it better 8701. I've known the lovely Bella for almost a year now and I think that she's a personification of Class, Beauty, and Elegance outside of the bedroom & an insatiable sex machine inside of the bedroom!

Excellent!! Elegantly done and as Always, you look greatttttt! Originally Posted by 8701
If they allowed comments in the provider ad section you wouldn't have to continually hijack this forum with this absurd shit. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
You can't be a guy.
Do not watch the video while driving!
Almost drove off a bridge at 20 and 35W!

Nice job Bella!!
Very, Very, VeryYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Hot !!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to shoot a video like this for a lovely lady. Free of charge of course
Beautiful!
That is great. I wish every lady would make videos!!
You certainly have the personality and look for that video.

I don't normally comment on posts.... but when I do.... I prefer posts like this..

This is by far the best provider video I have seen. Congratulations, the bar has been set.I would see you based off this video alone, regardless of reviews or reputation. Good job girl!!
Hot and classy... Just like Bella! Awesome!
VERY hot! I did a quick teaser video with Captain_Obvious earlier this winter and loved it! I just shot with him again a couple weeks ago and should have another video very soon.

Congrats on a beautiful and sexy video!
Amazingly sexy video Bella! You are one sexy lady......Will love to see you one of these days!!
Hey guys, thanks so much for responding on my threAD about pics. Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Whoa, for a second there I thought I was having a little déjà vu moment. Nope. Could not have said it any better. Ahh threADS.....

~Kelly TNT
Oh fuck... that ass oh fuck those boobs and tits. They make me so horny... man I need to taste those