Had some time to cool off, realized i've been a dumbass

• !VI!
  • 11-08-2014, 04:17 AM
"
For those who may have not seen (or forgot they saw it), Gina, the owner of P411, posted this less than a month ago:

http://m.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=10...2&postcount=33

But by a few of the responding posts on here it seems Darwinism is effectively at work. Carry on. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
it help those who may not understand... "Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce"
few minor flaws in this theory lol, as stated before, in terms of natural selection... it would take less for me to "thrive" then THN due to age, physical stature and the overall reproductive timechart...

in reality i'm the ideal height, weight and bmi to fit the status of the other woman, because you usually want to hunt something better then what we already have.which seems to be more of an urge ... not really a process of evolution...put that on a lady with a 40 year old face, and you would think that's a trophy wife.

but on the other hand THN would be the better option for a "life partner" or SO, due to "maturity" and the again overall age, status, and "reliability"

but back to reality... the hobby isn't about either of these things... ish... it's about getting your rocks of to someone you are attracted to either physically or emotionally. ijs

didn't think of a meme for this one

but you take those same qualities and but a 20year old age face and body... it's ideal for buisness... but it would feel strange
Welcome back sweet heart. It appears you have put some thought and reconsidered some things.

That is a sign of growing up. Everyone should have a second chance. And you have a hot body. I wish you good luck, and dontt let the trolls get under your skin.

Eccie is not diferent than other sites, same people really. But other sites dont really have discussion boards like here. Anonymity brings the worst in people.

Post less and there will less opportunity for trolls to bug you.

Try to not get in fights here and you should thrive.
Nice post! Welcome back WP.
The Darwinism remark was not aimed at either of you, broes or wulf. Simmer down.

Just pointing out what one of our community's main resources for safety had to say about the Wulf recently. Given the number of reputable providers in Dallas who are still on p411 its pretty stupid to take a chance with someone who Gina explicitly stated is a "danger to this community". Hence, "Darwinism". Its a commonly used term and I did not misuse it. You just took it personal when I wasn't referring to you.

Nothing against cute, young spinners with guns. If guys wanna talk guns with a hot, tight, super fit spinner chick in her 20s and not risk their safety, they should go book a few hours with SBG/Pistol Marks.

I'm quite happy with the way I look. Sorry you two felt the need to go there since its obviously more a problem for you than for me. I'm an established and reputable provider precisely bc I'm mature and treat others the way I would like to be treated. Age and weight have nothing to do with it. And I am definitely still in my mid-thirties. If I could show my face on here you both would be eating crow right now since people don't even think I look as old as I am anyway. Most people guess late twenties. Still get carded for wine at the grocery store with no makeup on a sweater and shorts, family in tow and it's usually followed by a "I would have never guess you were 3_". But you two enjoy your defensive little rants. I got a few birthday parties to get to.

Have a lovely weekend.
  • !VI!
  • 11-08-2014, 07:12 AM
The Darwinism remark was not aimed at either of you, broes or wulf. Simmer down.

Just pointing out what one of our community's main resources for safety had to say about the Wulf recently. Given the number of reputable providers in Dallas who are still on p411 its pretty stupid to take a chance with someone who Gina explicitly stated is a "danger to this community". Hence, "Darwinism". Its a commonly used term and I did not misuse it. You just took it personal when I wasn't referring to you.

Nothing against cute, young spinners with guns. If guys wanna talk guns with a hot, tight, super fit spinner chick in her 20s and not risk their safety, they should go book a few hours with SBG/Pistol Marks.

I'm quite happy with the way I look. Sorry you two felt the need to go there since its obviously more a problem for you than for me. I'm an established and reputable provider precisely bc I'm mature and treat others the way I would like to be treated. Age and weight have nothing to do with it. And I am definitely still in my mid-thirties. If I could show my face on here you both would be eating crow right now since most people don't even think I look as old as I am anyway. Most people guess late twenties. But you two enjoy your defensive little rants. I got a few birthday parties to get to.

Have a lovely weekend. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

i wasn't taking a shot at he weight specifically. sorry bad translation thru text guess.

and in dong what you just did... kinda proving point lol. i have seen the fork in your tounge thn, so it's not all glitter and rainbows. Honestly not threatened as i sad you have a very specific niche and you fit a wide range of pheontypes ie the ideal wife.

Now in regards to Gina gonna just let that be what it is. P411 is an amazing site, but as i said before Gina put in an email something that blew her whole message into sand, and i do share messages because i'm not a fan of being called a fraud lol.

context means everything, and at that time i would have just posted gina's emails and let the crowd decide. to this day i love the members of p411, but that thread in question brings some very negitive feelings because of how Gina responded and how the guy n question, called it to the letter lol (also have that text)

so THN simmer down mama, it's not that serous lol just don't come onto a internet board spit fire and not expect rebuttal lol.

to everyone else thanks,
i've just let my temper push me in the past way too far...and i've had enough of it. I'm at point i could quit the hobby happily, but i REALLY like sex, and really hate the whole bar scene. but then again ... not old enough to drink lol
  • !VI!
  • 11-08-2014, 07:28 AM
they should go book a few hours with SBG/Pistol Marks.
Originally Posted by thathottnurse
not sure who SBG is but PM is a great rerence... but can't help the act i think you missed a few lol.

in that response there are ladies in your age bracket that far outweigh you ... no pun intended

should i start at a-z or just random names

ELIZABETH WHISPERS!!! (god that lady is so hott) and she's probably has the BEST reputation on this site for all age brackets

Tara Evans (because dat body)

just to give 2

it all about preference and how you actually preform ... funny enough my Bad reviews gave me more clients then my good lol, because people question... how the hell did the review and up so bad... and have to find out 1st hand. Funny enough they don't come with the same attitude lol, so the sessions go great. and Falsify the bad lol.

but guys remember I'M Crazy i've got a doctor's note -Jinx
Welcome back WP!
#6 gave me the shivers. However, the rest of it was great to read.

Welcome back.

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Me too...the whole giving advice " to all the ladies without a pimp" thing threw me off

Welcome back Princess!
  • !VI!
  • 11-08-2014, 07:54 AM
Me too...the whole giving advice " to all the ladies without a pimp" thing threw me off

Welcome back Princess! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

[6. yes i do have a security camera that is remote activated that i rarely ever have to use. so if you are planning something stupid... smile for camera .... but on the other note, i will never record someone i do not feel is a threat lol. It's just common since to cover your bases. A lot of people mention discretion. Honestly if you are having sex with someone most discretion is out window. It's sex... but most people will do anything to save money and that includes taking lives and robbing... so to all ladies without pimps... don't let money blind you from logic. it may save another girl a terrible fate.]

no worries i can see how it's both frighting and surprising.

to me i thought it was common practice incase of sever injury you can report it to the police and have actual evidence. and in terms of the PIMP or management, you wouldn't really need it if you have someone there who you are supposed to be paying to protect you... which i thought was the job of a pimp lol

but i may be wrong
side note. Many of the little ebony hunnies (African American female providers) I see say they will not see young black men because they are too ruff.
  • L.A.
  • 11-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Welcome back again.
Enjoy your stay!
[6. yes i do have a security camera that is remote activated that i rarely ever have to use. so if you are planning something stupid... smile for camera .... but on the other note, i will never record someone i do not feel is a threat lol. It's just common since to cover your bases. A lot of people mention discretion. Honestly if you are having sex with someone most discretion is out window. It's sex... but most people will do anything to save money and that includes taking lives and robbing... so to all ladies without pimps... don't let money blind you from logic. it may save another girl a terrible fate.]

no worries i can see how it's both frighting and surprising.

to me i thought it was common practice incase of sever injury you can report it to the police and have actual evidence. and in terms of the PIMP or management, you wouldn't really need it if you have someone there who you are supposed to be paying to protect you... which i thought was the job of a pimp lol

but i may be wrong Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Oooh Sweet heart, you may need a mentor in the hobby, but never a pimp. Half your protection is subscribing to a verification site , the other half is intuition, a screen form, meet and greet, but no pimp. You're very young and will learn. Thanks for clarifying hun!
I'm glad your back. I get a kick out of your posts. Its just a shame that ManSlit is banned during your triumphant return. Originally Posted by broes
Gosh I know it kinda sucks that he is banned. NOT!
not sure who SBG is but PM is a great rerence... but can't help the act i think you missed a few lol.

in that response there are ladies in your age bracket that far outweigh you ... no pun intended

should i start at a-z or just random names

ELIZABETH WHISPERS!!! (god that lady is so hott) and she's probably has the BEST reputation on this site for all age brackets

Tara Evans (because dat body)

just to give 2

it all about preference and how you actually preform ... funny enough my Bad reviews gave me more clients then my good lol, because people question... how the hell did the review and up so bad... and have to find out 1st hand. Funny enough they don't come with the same attitude lol, so the sessions go great. and Falsify the bad lol.

but guys remember I'M Crazy i've got a doctor's note -Jinx Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Why thank you LOVE
wulfieee is back, it's about time. Also I know this is texas but you should put your money in a Roth IRA instead of buying guns....shitttt what am I saying... its your life, do what makes you happy.