safe

1. Go to doctor.
2. Speak with her directly.
3. Learn your lesson.
4. If you have a virus...then disclose her name. Otherwise, deal with it directly.
5. Have fun next time. Consider female condoms. Allows you more freedom and still protects both.
HIV FREE!!!! thank god! I do have hepatitis B with a coinfection of hepatitis D, but that's not nearly as bad as the HIV. I am SO SO SO releaved, i just got the msg in the morning!
everyone have a great thanksgiving!

Looks like i'm back on the market!
HIV FREE!!!! thank god! I do have hepatitis B with a coinfection of hepatitis D, but that's not nearly as bad as the HIV. I am SO SO SO releaved, i just got the msg in the morning!

Looks like i'm back on the market! Originally Posted by foofighter7
Back on the market?

I am not a doctor, but hepatisis is curable that easily?

I bet there are lots of ladies clamoring to provide a BBBJ for you.

FYI, my understanding is HIV may not show up for as much as 6 months.
Hep b ain't nothing to take lightly. Bout time you released the name.

Looks like i'm back on the market! Originally Posted by foofighter7

DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS

Dude, Hep B or D or C, or WTFE!!! You're either a troll, or just an ill informed individual. And I hope ur just a troll. PLEASE don't let anyone suck your Hepatitis ridden penis!!!! And MODS!!! Please don't let this dude change his handle and continue to see us! Is there a way you can block his IP address so he can't just create a new one? Lord help us all. SMDH.
So i usually wear condoms when meeting up with anyone, but this last time, I met on wednesday with a new girl and the condom wasnt working well, i kept getting limp. She swore she was clean, but now 3 days later, I have these spots around my penis and its burning a little when I pee. I'm afraid I caught something. I won't disclose her name, but what should I do? Just be careful people Originally Posted by foofighter7
FAIL...can't really blame the girl for what you did babe. YOU chose to go without a condom thinking you were "The only one she ever does that with" lol. Sorry.

The fact that you think your diseased azz is ok to continue hobbying, is beyond fked up as well. Not everyone is as stupid as you are and some women have children they would like to see grow up! Please go put yourself in a damn bubble. Thancks.
What did you expect? This is one one those threads where the OP already knows the answer but hopes others input might change his mind.

If she was so quick to hop on your cock like that, do you think you were the only one?
So a guy comes on happily proclaiming he has an STD, followed by "it's only Hepatitis, I'm back on the market", and you trust him to name a girl? Nothing about this sends up any red flags that he's either a troll or someone with an agenda?

All you providers saying he should name the girl should realize he could easily name one of you. Doesn't matter if you've ever actually even seen him, all it takes is the accusation and then you have to deal with the fallout.