how many threesomes have you had?

sorry, Bub, but you're wrong. If you're from a country that was colonized by Spain or Portugal, the. You are culturally Hispanic. It's not a racial term, which is my point here. If you're from Andorra, you're Hispanic. If you're from Argentina you're Hispanic. If you're from Cuba, you're Hispanic. What in your opinion is the qualifier? I believe you're speaking racially and not culturally.

IBLynching doesn't know the difference.

And, IBCrossburning, Venezuela is a nation. why not just say girl?

You can't see the difference? Then you never will.

Im sure there's a creepy cartoon for that, Grand Wizard. Or better yet, take this "spot the Hispanic" test

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2012/12/q...panic.html?m=1
Yssup, give it a rest, go fuck two chicks.
Yssup, give it a rest, go fuck two chicks. Originally Posted by essence

Why does it matter to you, Essence. Ive had multiple pussy specimens many times before. Most all of them were interesting and all of them left me feeling kinda goopy...

But I can't remember what part of Mexico some of them were from. Or Which state. Or which,province in China.

I find it symptomatic that some people insist on organizing their exploits by cultural or ethnic descriptors.

Shirley that should make sense to you. Shirley you don't think Im just trying to point the ignorance of one of our most prolific meltdown artists, do you?

.the worst kind of prejudice is the kind you don't even know you're exhibiting.

I fucked two chicks this week... Just not in the same time or the same hole.,,

You?
sorry, Bub, but you're wrong. If you're from a country that was colonized by Spain or Portugal, the. You are culturally Hispanic. It's not a racial term, which is my point here. If you're from Andorra, you're Hispanic. If you're from Argentina you're Hispanic. If you're from Cuba, you're Hispanic. What in your opinion is the qualifier? I believe you're speaking racially and not culturally.

IBLynching doesn't know the difference.

And, IBCrossburning, Venezuela is a nation. why not just say girl?

You can't see the difference? Then you never will.

Im sure there's a creepy cartoon for that, Grand Wizard. Or better yet, take this "spot the Hispanic" test

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2012/12/q...panic.html?m=1 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a dumb-ass jackass, Assup. You've already received more explanation than you deserve, and you didn't address the question: what is your petulant peeve with "Venezuela" and not with "Arizona" or "Alabama", you dumb ass fuck? All three denote where the ladies in question said they were from, you illiterate moron. Do you want to continue to make an issue out of that, jackass?
when are you going to admit that you're a self defecating racist motherfucker?

Did you spot the Hispanic?
when are you going to admit that you're a self defecating racist motherfucker?

Did you spot the Hispanic? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a laughable, jackass hypocrite, Assup, what with all of the racial slurs you've employed in this forum, and you’re still the master degenerate broadcasting bullshit. Your every post has a malodorous stench befitting your ignorance, Assup.
Truth hurts, doesn't it.

For some reason, though, your ravings don't make me think you're laughing at me. More like you're shivering in some corner of some bus station men's room, waiting for the next transient to come fill your purty mouth with his steaming man mayonnaise! Come on and squeal like a pig, IBBuggered! Come on!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
Truth hurts, doesn't it.

For some reason, though, your ravings don't make me think you're laughing at me. More like you're shivering in some corner of some bus station men's room, waiting for the next transient to come fill your purty mouth with his steaming man mayonnaise! Come on and squeal like a pig, IBBuggered! Come on!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another picture of you from your personal photo album, Assup? How disgustingly quaint!
Assup's idea of a threesome is Kleenex, Jergen's lotion, and his hand.

<<< Assup Threesome
Whiny, are you WKing for your mancrush?

Awwww, how cute!

I suppose even you can't bear to see a guy drown in his own drool...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another picture from the buffoonish broadcaster of bullshit: Assup! Since you are the one who most vociferously rails against pictures and cartoons, Assup, you are establishing yourself as the most enormous, jackass hypocrite in this forum.
Assup, you are establishing yourself as the most enormous, jackass hypocrite in this forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This time you are wrong, IB. Assup established that LONG ago!
I just find it hard to believe that a few immature people turned a fun thread into yet another vehicle for their name calling.
Duh, Speedie, this is the Sandbox. What's hard to believe?