HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE DOUBLES??

I do a double once a year with one lady in particular. All 3 times have been friggin incredible with her (different partner each time). The last time lasted 1-3/4 hrs before I was able to come up for air.
I love doubles anytime, particularly when the other lady is bi also. I don't think I've been in one I didn't enjoy. But when the chemistry is right, it's HOT HOT HOT for everybody! I wouldn't trade that experience for anything!
I love doubles, I think women taste sooooooooo YUMMMY!!
MzLety Originally Posted by SexXxi MexXxi Mzlety
Hello Lety! So where have you been hiding?

Damn, another one pops up on my radar...PHX to LA..6 hrs, hmmmm.
I did an FM & TS a few years back with one of my regular guys. He set it up and called it "testing your boundaries"...lol. It was great fun and I would love to do it again. But there again, you need to do a bit of homework to be sure all the parties are in sync.
I've done two and they were both great, but if I ever did it again, I would definitely do my research. They were both booked before I started going to review sites so I was going in blind. They women weren't really into doing much with each other which made me the focal point which was good, but I really would have liked to have seen them play with each other more. So the next time I would make sure they have a proven chemistry with each other from reviews.
The other odd thing was one time I alot more attracted to one than the other, but I felt somewhat obligated to pay equal attention to both.
I've done 3 duos while hobbying. 2 of the experiences sucked while the 3rd was pretty decent. I'm still looking for that perfect 2-girl fantasy. I agree the chemistry has to be there-- especially between the girls. Part of the attraction for me to a threesome is to see the girls getting each other off.
I have never done a duo but think it would be a fun time as long as I was not forgotten LOL
Mmmmm yummy doubles I love them soo much! Nothin is more delicious then a hot,ready,virile man....except a delectable woman with soft lips,and a sweet ass,lol I prefer HollyofHouston or Gia Ledeaux! However there is something sexy about the thought
Doubles arre sooooo yummy Playing with another girl and brining thr man right in middle and jusy ravaging them both!! Love my doulbles patner Tatianna Stone and Cinfullyurs!!!!
Most men cant handle one women let alone two. I on the other hand have always dated or seen bi-women. Nothing more enjoyable then watching two women get down and watching them please each other. You know just the right moment to jump in when they both give you that look... Let the Fun begin!!!!
Mmmmm yummy doubles I love them soo much! Nothin is more delicious then a hot,ready,virile man....except a delectable woman with soft lips,and a sweet ass,lol I prefer HollyofHouston or Gia Ledeaux! However there is something sexy about the thought Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I have that same lingerie you have on in your avatar . Oh n you're F'ing HOT!
ASHLEY:

How cum you never bring Cinffuly to Midland with you? You know how much
I enjoy doubles done right.
A woman's body is a beautiful sight to behold, enjoy and take your time with.
I absolutely adore women. And have met & enjoyed some wonderful women over the years. In & out of the hobby. Some of them were wives!

For a FMF to truly be enjoyable. The women really need to be attracted & into each other sexually/physically. Sorry, but faking it just won't do.
IF your not into women, won't sexually interact with another woman. Then a FMF 3sum is NOT for you.

It's a mans visual fantasy to see 2 women enjoying each other sexually and IF 1 is bi & the other doesn't interact then it's a dud of a 3sum.

I HAVE to be attracted to a woman IF I'm going to enjoy her. And when I enjoy her.....it's ALL of her. I love to make a woman feel beautiful under my touch as a man makes me feel. And once she feels that and she's relaxed & ready to unleash her inhibitions. Then watch out.........as the flood gates will open and the kinky uninhibited fun will be had.
Her hand my go there. A strap-on will go here, my tongue there, his tongue here.......the joys of being an an adult!!
And Believe me ladies and gentlemen, Wicked is good at doubles.
How are you doing sexy? You never offer me doubles anymore.
When I hobbied I tried it a few times. I always went with providers I had seen individually. When they got together it was like they were afraid of what the other provider would think and did less than when they were alone. It's a great fantasy but in reality it was a dissapointment for me anyway. It's also alot of work ( fun work though) to try and satisfy two girls. I always try to give at least one or more orgasms.