Former President Trump At The Game Tonight In Atlanta

Sounds like a drinking contest. How many times will "Lets go Brandon" get started...and drink.
It was in a video I posted. Originally Posted by bambino

A video you posted ? Which one of the 1000's you have posted....without any explanations of what they are about.
I have no interest in her. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Then quit whining about her husband.
I have no interest in her. Where did you get that idea from...Twitter ? Or your Toyota dealer ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
So you're gay. No one is judging.
I heard that trumpy invited himself because nobody else would dah. I also heard trumpy was booed and the fox network put his fat ass on ignore lol.
I heard that trumpy invited himself because nobody else would dah. I also heard trumpy was booed and the fox network put his fat ass on ignore lol. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
... Yep... surely looks as-though President Trump's
tomahawk support was enough to help the Braves
Win the final...

... No surprise, really...

### Salty
Nov 3rd 2021 the Woke Mob DEMAND the "racist" Atlanta Braves change their name

Nov 5th 2021 the Atlanta Braves announce their new "woke" name will be "peaches"

Nov 6th 2021 the Farmer's Union denounce "Peaches" as racist

Nov 7th 2021 Atlanta announces they will called The Atalanta Nothings

Nov 8th 2022 A mob of "native" Siberian Indians burn down Atlanta DEMANDING a sports team named after them

BAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

elsewhere in the news .. Seminole tribe continue to rake in millions licensing "Seminole" to FSU ...

BAHHHHAAAAAA

The Seminole Tribe benefits from FSU ties

https://www.tampabay.com/archive/200...from-fsu-ties/

LINK!!!

BAHHAAAAAAA

As a member of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, I believe the NCAA should encourage those colleges to build better relations with the Native American community. Perhaps each university could establish a relationship with a reservation, involving programs like internships, scholarships and tribal history and culture classes.

BAHHHHAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2021, 05:26 AM
But, but, but, but, but

White entitled, arrogant, elitist liberals everywhere - say - 'That's racist'.

Isn't that correct - valued liberal posters???
The point of this all is that racism wins?

Seems to have you boys all warm and tingly this morning.