You Are Welcome Austin

uh huh.....
Starting to think someone is jealous of SL.

Is it his money? Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Lol
  • Old-T
  • 07-25-2017, 02:41 PM
I tend to agree... There seems to be little and often no attempt to "moderate" anything. Almost Zero staff involvement in threads interacting and explaining what is and is not allowed..... no public warnings or admonishments that others can learn by.

Moderation is more in line with Judge Dredd's world.... simply dishing out punishment for infractions. Originally Posted by Whispers
To someone who certainly doesn't know the RW personalities in Austin or Houston, I have to go by what is written, not what behind the screen actions happen. And you certainly seem accurate on this one, Whispers.

There has been significant "subjectivity" applied, and some people get slapped hard when what they have written is far milder than stuff than that which is not addressed.

Explainations, some judicial translation, and a modicum of consistency would help most people. But that does not seem to be forthcoming.
uh huh..... Originally Posted by Whispers
From 12/12/13 till 1/27/14 I voluntarily, and altruistically, removed myself from the board, and didn't post a single time...I gave Houston a 45 day "ban" of Wakeup, because they were so frustrated with me...

I can serve 90 no problem...it's the people who can't, that have already lost...
Explainations, some judicial translation, and a modicum of consistency would help most people. Originally Posted by Old-T
Consistency is impossible when you have gray area guidelines that are open to interpretation...none of those can be translated judiciously...and explanations will always differ, leading to more confusion, so they're not needed...

This shit ain't rocket science...follow the rules, if you get busted, argue if you want, but accept it if it doesn't change, move on.

95% of the people here never fall afoul of the rules in any significant way. The ones who do, should either know how to play Daes Dae'Mar, or they shouldn't play at all...whining about consistency to try and get out of gray area infractions is ludicrous...
An easy way to eliminate the gray area is developing an understanding with the mods.

We really have great mods in Austin. They are very fair. I'm still here!

The only time I've ever been pointed was in KC.

I have no idea why but several ganged up on me because they said I was a threat. It was a total lie.

With that said, if I had an understanding with the KC mod those points would have never been
handed out.
....if I had an understanding with the KC mod those points would have never been handed out. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
it's the old whores of KC you need an understanding with.... they own those MODs
That doesn't eliminate the gray area...that shifts the gray area into something you want it to be...temporarily...and only for that one person...

There's no point...