Cheers NWA! 🍹🍸

Very sexy, ladies! I'll have to join you for your next soiree! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Yes!
hehe
2 fiiiine ladies! A true gentleman would be trying to get in touch with both of them. Jealous Im from out of town, but I'm now having to plan a return trip!
Aww! Thank you!

Can’t wait to meet you!
Looking forward to it! Hope you are able to focus on your studies!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It'll be a little difficult, since I would much rather be studying your ladies' curves than road curves.
2 fiiiine ladies! A true gentleman would be trying to get in touch with both of them. Jealous Im from out of town, but I'm now having to plan a return trip! Originally Posted by dtown_boogie

Thank you! I am in Dallas this weekend!!
It'll be a little difficult, since I would much rather be studying your ladies' curves than road curves. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Timing is everything! We’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
  • jakez
  • 03-14-2019, 11:53 PM
Wow ... it's been too long since I've seen Ginger, and the thought of her and Nicole together makes my head explode! Sorry I missed this!
Wow ... it's been too long since I've seen Ginger, and the thought of her and Nicole together makes my head explode! Sorry I missed this! Originally Posted by jakez
It has been too long! We need to rectify that soon. Hopefully Nicole can join us!
It has been too long! We need to rectify that soon. Hopefully Nicole can join us! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ditto.
Soooooo hottttt! You ladies are gorgeous! 😍
Soooooo hottttt! You ladies are gorgeous! 😍 Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Thanks, Jane! You need to come out and join the party next time.
Soooooo hottttt! You ladies are gorgeous! 😍 Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Thank you! Miss you! Wish you were there! That would have been even more fun!!