Democrats love terrorists

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep sucking like your boy Odumbo is showing you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You were the chimp who voted for him twice chimpette not me, can you ever do anything but lie? It is your nappy head doing the bobbing.

Now there are two inbred chimps here, the chmpette, and his hillbilly. Which one of you is the top, and which is the bottom? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
the only thing eva can think about is male on male sex
They both do, it's there corporate sponsors the defense industry that wins no matter which side gets elected, but there is an alternative. The Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, he has some of the best ideas I have heard in years on what needs to be done to fix this country. And for the Republicans out there you will love this he was the Republican Governor of New Mexico at one time, check it out for yourself. Don't choose the lesser of two evils because it is still evil, make the right choice, It's really time for a change vote LIBERTARIAN. I gave up years ago, now interested in politics again. Originally Posted by MobyD789
Gary Johnson isn't very libertarian on some issues particularly on religious liberty.
he has changed positions on a number of issues.

He's for:
open borders
gay marriage
free trade
use govt power to force hetros to serve gay marriage couples.

if you're for all that. by all means vote for him.
Gary Johnson isn't very libertarian on some issues particularly on religious liberty.
he has changed positions on a number of issues.

He's for:
open borders
gay marriage
free trade
use govt power to force hetros to serve gay marriage couples.

if you're for all that. by all means vote for him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Gary Johnson is right on so many issues. I disagree with him on the areas you mention, except I support gay marriage. He's still clearly the best choice. However, the worst choice stands a very good chance of being elected, so stopping her must be the top priority this time, and Trump has the best chance of doing that.

That being said, if it looks like Kansas is going to be a solid red state, I'll probably vote for Johnson. But if there is a chance that Hillary will carry KANSAS, I will vote for Trump, and bring as many like minded people with me to the polls.

That being said, if it looks like Kansas is going to be a solid red state, I'll probably vote for Johnson. But if there is a chance that Hillary will carry KANSAS, I will vote for Trump, and bring as many like minded people with me to the polls. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're a rock!
I am an island.
Fantasy Island.
I am an island. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
no man is an island.
the only thing eva can think about is male on male sex Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Just pointing out what you cocksuckers do hillbilly. The only thing on your mind is sucking dick, and chimp shit.
You were the chimp who voted for him twice chimpette not me, can you ever do anything but lie? It is your nappy head doing the bobbing.

Now there are two inbred chimps here, the chmpette, and his hillbilly. Which one of you is the top, and which is the bottom? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU would inquire about whether someone is top or bottom, huh EKIM. We all know how YOU like being the bottom " man " in YOUR gloryhole " pumpjack " games !!
the only thing eva can think about is male on male sex Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
And he thinks about and obsesses about dingleberry picking and his next competition for a World Championship in that perversion .
no man is an island. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Tell that to Paul Simon.
Tell that to Paul Simon. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
hes not a poet.
Lets get back to the OP. Democrats love terrorists and support them.
Lets get back to the OP. Democrats love terrorists and support them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn