TX governor Asking CA to Keep Me and Ban Me from Dallas LOL

Yep that's me ...

Wait wasn't it You ... the Dumbase who couldn't tell the female from male version of a Language Yet still fronting LMFAO ... Bitch if u don't sit your ass in the Corner LOL
Ok, I remember now. She also answers every single ISO ad. Originally Posted by motrctyman
Come on guys, you've got to like her spunk.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Come on guys, you've got to like her spunk. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I know ghetto whores with more education than her, this whore doesn't have a clue how to run her hoe business coming in here like a pitbull
Get your popcorn hee-ah just 1 dolla!!!
what is that even means Mr #120hhrgangsquad ?

i told u P.I.M.P u can't handle me on the interweb let alone in person lmfao ...

move alone Son ... move along i told u i wasn't your Cup
I know ghetto whores with more education than her, this whore doesn't have a clue how to run her hoe business coming in here like a pitbull Originally Posted by BLM69
Habibi Kaddaab is for Male i'm a female its called Kaddaba Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Abra-Cadabra.. Yabba Dabba Doo.. your tits look ridiculous, your Doc you should sue.
A ghetto acting Arabian girl? I've seen it all now.

Part of the hobby appeal be it fact or fiction, of other ethnicities of women, are the different intellects & personalities, and the rarity of such ladies.....vs "typical American women" that are plentiful.

I mean no offense to you ArabianGoddess, but you're ruining your image and your appeal, and the Arab fantasy by acting this way.

I mean, I'd still hit it with the thunder, I just may not enjoy it as much because the fantasy is gone. lol

Good luck to you tho babe.
These rebuttal threads only go one way or the other. Either shit gets resolved (to a degree) or the provider self destructs.

This one is getting up close to Kenwood status.

Just keep telling yourself how upscale and elite you are.
Lol @ ruining my image and appeal ohh and the Arabian Fantasy ��������

Don't get me started babe lol I'm still mad at the dumbase calling me Russian that Hurt me more than anything else the dumb fuck said in that review ������

But tHX for the good luck wishes honey at least someone is nice in this Bitch lol ��

Ohh and I never claimed to be Upscale u Stupid #120hhr squad member i'm as nasty and freaky as it gets u just can't afford my nastiness��

Expensive is not Upscale huge difference

I mean even my ESL Ass knows that ��
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2017, 06:22 PM
I'll go all in on self destruction, she's already on the Kenwood theft, midgets hiding recording and VIP level, I know I'm forgetting a few.
Again, info straight out of ROS. Time for some Mod-ification.
P.I.M.P I got u tripping on the interweb Son lmfao and #UOENO ...I don't even know what u talking about lol ...
U just don't get it lol this shit is fun for me . And trust me when I tell u you'll never fit the cut

Bisou Bisou
  • genus
  • 03-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Sweetheart no appointments this evening?
Doubt it, but then again, some people like Ghetto flavored BSC.
For some funny reasons only Real Nice , Generous , Sweet , Smart , Passionate, Wait did I say Generous? Yeah I did ... Gentlemen likes Me

Sorry #120 Squad I rather have fun with u on the interweb than deal with BS like The Lair who swears he saw me for an hour and gave me 400

That just makes the cut easier for me #NotAllMoneyIsGoodMoney I always believed that I don't know WTF happen to me and agreed to see the idiot for Hhr only to be Put Down

Ohhh that And u the dood who tried to front in Arabic Earlier lol u still fronting Bruuuh ? LMFAO ... U sound butt hurt

And sorry Humiliation don't work on me