Have We All Gone Totally Mad?

finally, after YEARS & YEARS i am under Reece,,yahooooo!
Great responses, everyone!!!!!!

Ok, this is my mission: To all of you who constantly bitch and gripe about everything.......either shape up or ship out! If you choose to make a negative, NONCONSTRUCTIVE post, then so be it! It is your choice to be an ass! I personally will NOT respond to your post and I challenge everyone NOT to respond, also! Stand with me in driving all of the negative energy away from this wonderful site! If we back down, then they win! As I tell my boys everyday, "Good guys come out on top"! And dammit, I'm one of the good guys!
So, is this a bad time to ask for a freebie??

It kind of seems to me, that if you are a bully, mean person, or continually negative on a board that is supposed to be about good times...then you are more than likely that way in person. I appreciate when those bullies etc. come out of the woodwork. Makes my decisions on who I will see and not see, very easy. Originally Posted by reese foster
I agree! I enjoy the thread participation by the members. It let's all of us get to know more about each other. I would certainly miss the ladies participation. Many of the topics really need the ladies perspectives.

I would miss their participation. I'm in the hobby and on here for enjoyment.

The tone of participation "makes my decisions on who I will see and not see, very easy". It's part of my screening process.
LMAO!

So, is this a bad time to ask for a freebie??

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
No more Drama!! Please
I'd suggest Drama-Free Monday's, where no flaming or bitching would be tolerated. Save it for Tuesday. If you did whine or moan, you would be instantly recognized as an Asshole.

Of course, the problem is, some would love to wear that badge of honor. It's part of the job description.
Well I wasnt around for the aspd days but I know I'll try to give good input on topics and aviod the BS. But maybe the BS should have a fourm just of its own LOL
The newbies need to do their own research and then ask questions. They will not learn a thing if they do not so their part. I researched the hobby because I did not want to seem dumber than my natural stupidity would reveal.