Craziest place you've had sex or masturbated?!

Masturbating many places, first time ever was I think 14 on a hill by neighborhood tennis courts. Don't know how someone didn't see me.

Best was at Old City Park in Dallas in one of the old houses up stairs. Sex and she finished me with a bj as people walked in downstairs. She didn't swallow so we walked down, said hello as we passed them, her with aa mouth full of cum and out the door.
  • hrlee
  • 04-13-2023, 05:51 PM
While in college the 5th green at Colonial Country Club.....
In the dark room in my high school photography class, during class. We were developing film (showing my age) for a group project, she brushed against me, I brushed against her breasts and it was on. We ended up dating for 2 years after that.
But I just had to ask about the tanning bed one.....lol Please divulge more on this bc this sounds wild AF to me !!!!

Never have I ever considered this, but then again, everytime I think about tanning booths, several scary movies that I watched growing up remind me of why I stay away from them lol!!! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
it would be in a stand up tanning bay. I've yet to be in one myself but a lady friend of mine shoots the occasional solo video in one. Big round thing with like blue and yellow lights as the bulbs, or maybe plus the bulbs, idk. But looks like it's be a hella good backdrop for making a video. Disco/spaceship vibe looking. I don't think I'd have any interest if it weren't for maybe the video aspect though.
The Arlington convention center while realtor conference was going on.
In a boat at the lake during the day when fish were not biting she decided to skinny dip.
Lots of sex in and on side of the car in secluded area.
An old fire watch tower with a squirter
Beach on mustang island while a jogger watched.
In an apartment model with the apartment manager during a pool party.
A Whataburger bathroom, because Burger King bathroom was out of order. The humpty dance song.
In private pools a few times.
Jacuzzi sex with a screamer.

I am sure there is more.

Head on the roof of my truck in her grandmas driveway at night.
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2023, 11:44 AM
I've fucked in a lot of places, but have only masturbated once in a public place, I was on a flight to Los Angeles and decided to pull out my phone and watch one of my whores video blowing me, I said F-it and nutted on the tiny sink. I did wipe it down after and washed my cock