NCNS SpinnerCindy & KaitlynDior

Or a Mallard.
If a bitch don’t respect you.
She gonna reject you. Pimpin 101
Sometimes it has a bill, lays eggs, and spends a lot of time in the water, but it's a platypus. Originally Posted by dgc92
Lol! That made me laugh
What's the difference between a duck and a mallard anyway?
  • BLM69
  • 01-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Management still MIA on this matter, they're spending all their time in the ISO section looking for new tricks
  • dgc92
  • 01-06-2019, 12:23 PM
What's the difference between a duck and a mallard anyway? Originally Posted by CG2014
A mallard is a type of duck. I think.

Here we sit, using the most extensive collection of human knowledge to talk to each other, and neither of us is motivated enough to just Google it. I think we've reached the pinnacle of human achievement.
  • BLM69
  • 01-06-2019, 07:57 PM
A mallard is a type of duck. I think.

Here we sit, using the most extensive collection of human knowledge to talk to each other, and neither of us is motivated enough to just Google it. I think we've reached the pinnacle of human achievement. Originally Posted by dgc92
Some people have become useless and lazy, most people here wouldn't remember a loved one's or friends phone number if they lost their phone. Nevermind problem solving without the internet......
  • dgc92
  • 01-07-2019, 07:41 AM
Some people have become useless and lazy, most people here wouldn't remember a loved one's or friends phone number if they lost their phone. Nevermind problem solving without the internet...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Pfffft. That's some old man logic right there. Problems can't be solved without the internet. In the 80s, people just sat around letting all their problems pile up around them. Then the internet came along, and it was all like "FINALLY, I can start working to improve my life-- oh hey, those cats look like Hitler! That's so funny! Guys, look at this, he's doing the salute!"