turn ons /turn offs .. and see yall soon!

MMMMMM I luv prone bone!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love it as well ..
I love it as well .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thanks ladies, now I have to find a bone to pick this afternoon.
Unwashed ass is the main one. Many times have I had someone get off my massage table and a streak was left behind.

Besides that, the normal stuff. Tardiness, twisting and pulling on my nipples instead of massaging them, requesting rap/hip hop for the massage. It kind of throws me off and makes the vibe less tranquil and intimate
Unwashed ass is the main one. Many times have I had someone get off my massage table and a streak was left behind. Originally Posted by shellyannk
Guilty, now I realize why TUMA is never offered.
Unwashed ass is the main one. Many times have I had someone get off my massage table and a streak was left behind.

Besides that, the normal stuff. Tardiness, twisting and pulling on my nipples instead of massaging them, requesting rap/hip hop for the massage. It kind of throws me off and makes the vibe less tranquil and intimate Originally Posted by shellyannk

Lol oh no not the dreaded SBS(shitty booty syndrome). *Knock on wood* I'm thankful to have never experienced this in the hobby thus far. #1 rule in life....wash ya ass!
^^^ butt dirt
Definite turn off

Unwashed ass is the main one. Many times have I had someone get off my massage table and a streak was left behind. Originally Posted by shellyannk

Turn ons include but not limited to
a clean woman
a dominant woman that has her own wooden paddle and wants to spank me and is into it
I despise clock watchers and ladies who don't dfk, I mean stick their tongue down my throat(yes I'm extremely handsome with impeccable hygiene)

Besides that, the normal stuff. Tardiness, twisting and pulling on my nipples instead of massaging them, requesting rap/hip hop for the massage. It kind of throws me off and makes the vibe less tranquil and intimate Originally Posted by shellyannk

Seriously?!?!?!? OMG.
wow this got crazy lol

turn ons...laughter!!!!