Providers wearing their strapon

THIS PHOTO OF ME IS FROM 2009. MY CURRENT HAIR COLOR IS ORANGE REDHEAD.

I AM AVAILABLE FOR STRAP ON SESSIONS IN AUSTIN (SEPTEMBER) + DALLAS (EARLY TO MID OCTOBER) + HOUSTON (MID OCT TO HALLOWEEN)

200 PER HOUR TEXAS BDSM SPECIAL

I had use a strap on before and he did love it soo much that he comeback a week after I think is really hot and I enjoy the session too can't wait for the next time
I myself love strap on play.. more so on the men then the ladies.. it is one of my fav things to do.. the ones that have only done it is my fav.. man am I crazy for really enjoying this... I feel I been fuked all my life its time for me to strap up and have fun.. I love it
will be uploading that kind of pics to my website
I stay ready so I don't have to get ready.

Photo-06362.jpg
janpics20.jpg
One of my friends designed this cute little panty harness and gave me one of the prototypes! Sorry for the bad cell phone pics. I want to get some professional pics done soon in some of my strap-ons. Should give you an idea though. :P

I stay ready so I don't have to get ready.

Attachment 258171
Attachment 258173 Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Nice! Makes me want to travel south!
SpicyZoey, I love the panties/harness! So cute

And I have pics too
I HAVE A NEW STRAP-ON !!!
I AM GOING FOR THAT NEON "NEW WAVE HOOKERS" LOOK

Got some new pictures taken, including some in one of my cutest strap-ons! Check out my showcase to perv on them...
Got some new pictures taken, including some in one of my cutest strap-ons! Check out my showcase to perv on them... Originally Posted by spicyzoey
HOT!!
Very hot KIM! When my ATF "knows" I'm in the mood, she's all dressed up and waiting for me at the door already wearing it. A very hot look I gotta say, since she's usually wearing something outrageous with it; just like you. I think I posted this earlier, but one time I was greeted at the door with her AND her girlfriend both wearing strapons ..... and a little gang bang ensued, with me being the willing "victim".
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Come check my strapon hobbyists.Also have sweet and fresh peach.
I sooo want a strap on! Very kinky