What would you do?

• gc161
  • 01-14-2019, 02:42 AM
I inadvertently caught my communications professor moonlighting at a Gentlemen's Club. She walked me to a private room after about 200 in dances. Some things happened. I walked into my Speech class two days later. There she was at the podium; calling roll for what would be the start of a four month semester.

I stopped by her office at the end of that day with a drop slip. She asked me why which surprised the shit out of me. I told her that I wouldn't be able to focus (in my head, I'm saying your thong is in the glove compartment of my car). I ended up taking the same course with a different professor in my last semester.

I guess it comes down to your comfort level. Your student has a job. Your just a patron at her workplace. Keep it to dances on your lap. Don't interact with her beyond her workplace or your own. That's about as professional as a relationship can be.
So..... you are doing research at the strip club?
I wouldnt say dont go and enjoy yourself on your downtime. But i would say not to get dances and interact with her for your protection. Girls can be sneaky and try to take advantage of the situation. I would advise to only get dances and enjoy yourself. Don't try any additional activities with ANY other girl because she probably will send a girl to your table knowing your her teacher. Girls talk and dont want her finding out things she could also bribe you for in the future. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
^Nailed It!
^Nailed It! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Keep it to dances on your lap. Don't interact with her beyond her workplace or your own. That's about as professional as a relationship can be. Originally Posted by haroldlauder
no no no!

why do y'all try to go up to the imaginary dividing line? stay the fuck away from that club.. no lap dances, no anything outside of the damn school. it's a God Damn strip club, there are many around to visit, if you desire.. stay away from THAT ONE.
Don't go to her club but pass her!!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Hell yea bet she has other whore friends like herself...fuck her on and off campus. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
OP is on a hobby site asking for advise but wants to be talked out of slamming the tenderoni, I didn't know we had scary tricks that run away from young P right here.
You screwed up when you went back.
Lol! Nope just stopped in like a normal visit and there she was. I am no longer a patron of that particular club.
that's why we're here 200-300 is cheap for a show up, fuck, leave, hassle free experience.
A new college semester is about to start and hopefully, she is no longer your student.

There are lots of strip clubs. You're in a profession that has little wiggle room for issues like this.

Be the professional that you are and act prudently. Quit going to that club. Try to avoid the young lady in question.

Keep that ass covered. Consider this a comic burden that sometimes happens in life and go forward. Be the adult and do what is right.

It's not worth it doing anything else.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Exactly. Suck it up and go to a different club a few months. You have too much at risk and you never know what kinda young lady she is. She might try to fuck you and not in a fun way
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2019, 03:52 PM
Take control OP, You can't run away every time you run into a student working at these places looking to make easy $ from the tricks. I need your man card please
^^^^Yep.. Leave it at the door.....

REVOKED
Pretty sure I lost my man card a long time ago. That’s why I’m on here trying to earn it back!
She sees you once it was accidental. Second time she pegged you as strip club goer. Whatever you think. She pegged you as a club monger. Develop a cover story in case it's brought up at school.
Take control OP, You can't run away every time you run into a student working at these places looking to make easy $ from the tricks. I need your man card please Originally Posted by BLM69
exactly. titty bars are legit establishments and girls slinging it in there is also legit, not sure why OP needs to cower in fright for patronizing them.as long as he isnt trying to finagle free pussy by blackmailing or some other nefarious means, not sure why he needs to stay away.