Coke Puts Out Groundbreaking "Gay Theme" Ad.

It's fun to watch all the conservative homophobic rednecks come out of the swamp as soon as anything gay is mentioned. My experience tells me homophobes are usually just insecure about their own gay instincts and use words like faggots to hide it. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You used the word "faggot" in post 16, that makes you a homophobe doesn't it?

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Because I am a real man. I drink my small batch Bourbons neat or on the rocks. The way they were meant to be enjoyed. With a fine cigar as well. But since you're a libtard pansy, you wouldn't know anything about it. Consider that a free lesson Dr Stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
You know smoking cigars is one step away from puffing on a dick. Cut that shit out and stick to the Bourbon!
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:07 PM
They should make "Ad Block" for TV. I'd pay for it! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
With what? Your welfare check!
So, Coke has an international Ad featuring a Sister and her Gay Brother battling to get the mega hunk Pool GUy a Coke.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...ions/21875176/

And the end, after all of the drama, they find that their Mom has beat them to the punch.
I guess it doesn't address the scenario where the Husband walks in and wants to know what the fuck is going on. But then, he is probably in the transgender reassignment surgery process, so who knows. Originally Posted by Jackie S

You know smoking cigars is one step away from puffing on a dick. Cut that shit out and stick to the Bourbon! Originally Posted by WTF
I guess you know from experience.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:21 PM
I guess you know from experience. Originally Posted by bambino
I know what a girls lips look like wrapped around my dick....exactly like you fucking cigar smokers lips look like wrapped around a cigar!
With what? Your welfare check! Originally Posted by WTF
I'll put you out on the street again, boy. Lot's of 0zombies pay good money to suck your monkey balls.
I know what a girls lips look like wrapped around my dick....exactly like you fucking cigar smokers lips look like wrapped around a cigar! Originally Posted by WTF
You mean Asswipes lips on your petite corona?
Coke is neing inclusive and that's a problem? Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, but for a cock-sucker I'm sure it's great! Sounds like you approve.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Yes, but for a cock-sucker I'm sure it's great! Sounds like you approve. Originally Posted by Muscleup
I just do not see the big deal....
No, it will come in pink bottles to identify you're gay. Make sure you get a case! Originally Posted by bambino
It's not pink...it's coral
I thought PEPSI was the preferred cola of the LGBT bunch.
I know a pedophile, may he rest in peace, that was so hot for PEPSI his hair went up in flames. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Mikey Jackson anyone? hahahhaaaaa even Mark Geragos said it best after he dropped said accused pedo as a client .. "No good lawyer would advise a client to pay out a multi-million dollar settlement if he was innocent"

hahhaaaaa

why do u thicnk cokey-colie is pushing for this market? i mean .. god forbid they lose that 2% of the world population to Pepsi yeah??

and all that kid had was a man-crush really ... who says it means he grows up being an Italian wop cock sucker???? like Luke! bayhgahahahaaaa
So are we really upset that a major American brand aired a commercial (outside the US by the way) that features a gay person?

I wonder how many of y'all cheer for gay athletes (who are mostly still forced to stay UTR) line up to see that macho action flick (nah none of the actors, writers, directors, producers are gay. Nah brah) or brag about the provider you saw last whose BBBJ was the BEST EVER (while she is taking her girlfriend/wife out to dinner with your cash).

Are we not concerned with companies like Budweiser (No longer American owned) or 7-11 (Japanese owned) and Holiday Inn who are now owned by companies outside the US?

I am about the straigh-est fella that I know and I will be drinking my Coke Zero with a smile tomorrow knowing that some of y'all are twisted about a commercial.

Thanks!
So are we really upset that a major American brand aired a commercial (outside the US by the way) that features a gay person?

I wonder how many of y'all cheer for gay athletes (who are mostly still forced to stay UTR) line up to see that macho action flick (nah none of the actors, writers, directors, producers are gay. Nah brah) or brag about the provider you saw last whose BBBJ was the BEST EVER (while she is taking her girlfriend/wife out to dinner with your cash).

Are we not concerned with companies like Budweiser (No longer American owned) or 7-11 (Japanese owned) and Holiday Inn who are now owned by companies outside the US?

I am about the straigh-est fella that I know and I will be drinking my Coke Zero with a smile tomorrow knowing that some of y'all are twisted about a commercial.

Thanks! Originally Posted by DNinja69
Well that's America now. Everything is owned by foreign entities. The only thing we offer the rest of the world is we contract our Military out to fight their wars.

Jim
You know smoking cigars is one step away from puffing on a dick. Cut that shit out and stick to the Bourbon! Originally Posted by WTF
That would explain Bill Clinton.