Never before in my adult life

Found another SA single mom. Met her for an early meal. Then went back to my place. She loved DATY. Peace has returned to my world. Lady bounced all over the bed with multiple orgasms. She then used her oral skills on me. Damn good times have returned. Originally Posted by Sasquatch
Man those single moms are ripe for the pickin' huh?
Is there really such a think as a BAD BJ? I am 100% being serious. I HAVE received BAD, AS IN AWFUL, DATY.....just ugh. It is most definitely a skill. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Definitely yes, I have only had a few really good BJ. Needs to be slow and sensual, with lots of hand action.
Never have understood the fascination with DT gagging.
BJ are really a skill as well.
Can’t stand looking at that bald spot on the top of your head?
Not everyone can eat pussy, it’s a skill...

Maybe she wanted to get to know you a little better first..:/ lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Most fuckwaffles fail to realize that chewing is required.
  • grean
  • 03-28-2019, 09:19 AM
Really good list, but imo this is the most problematic one. The one that is most responsible for a woman even asking such a question and basically thinking that women are incapable of being bad at it.

Way too many men are terrified of being honest w/ women when it involves criticism. So many chicks are walking around in a bubble of ignorance, b/c no one will simply tell them the truth. I don't think I've ever met a chick who didn't think they gave the best head, or had the best vagina. Lol.

I was talking to a female acquaintance of mine not too long ago and she was telling me about one of her friends who was holding on to her virginity so the only thing she would ever do with guys is give them head. Apparently, she's never been able to make one single guy cum from oral, but she truly thinks she is GREAT at giving bj's. She literally said that she knows she's good at it. Lmao! So she's going around giving a bunch of shitty blowjobs (the ONE thing she has to offer sexually), because no guy will just tell her "Hey sweetheart, you kinda suck at this." Lol. Originally Posted by TheOracle

Sucks at sucking...lol. Oracle, you should help out and let her know. Offer to help improve her skillset.

I have had more problems with #4 & 5. I'll ask her to slow down. She will but 15 seconds later she'll speed right back up or stop sucking all together and start jacking me off.

That, to me, also says they also aren't into it and they are really just trying to make me bust faster to get it over with faster. What they don't get is that if they do what I say, I'll get off much faster than if they don't listen.

Ladies normally don't have an issue telling us how they like to be pleased orally. We often don't listen. Some guys can't comprehend that a lady might not enjoy a finger crammed up her, whether a guy is down there with his tongue too, or not.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2019, 11:44 AM
Man those single moms are ripe for the pickin' huh? Originally Posted by TheOracle
Ripe and juicy!
Is there really such a think as a BAD BJ? I am 100% being serious. I HAVE received BAD, AS IN AWFUL, DATY.....just ugh. It is most definitely a skill. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I didn’t think so (bad bj) until yesterday when she pulled out the Saran Wrap...couldn’t feel a thing. I will pass on that next time.
i know a provider who never liked daty
says she was sexually abused as a child
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2019, 06:57 PM
i know a provider who never liked daty
says she was sexually abused as a child Originally Posted by bobjohnson.in.ftw
Oh Jesus, but still turning tricks?
I was at a total loss for the rest of the day. Originally Posted by Sasquatch

I would bet most providers don't really like it, they just tolerate it and give good IOP. That's cool if you like it WALDT. I'm personally not into it. I pay my money so she can take care of me.