Are “deposits” an ABSOLUTE scam?

I get deposits for every appt ... and I have returned deposit ,if my flight get's delayed or I get sick or if (I have to canceled a tour/this has not happen yet)
I never cash deposit's out till after the appt

And I don't need the deposit's to Support my tours

I may not ask for deposit if I have seen you before , but you ever flak out or NS , next time I will ask and may be for half of time booked ..

I do a Amazon gift card if don't want a paper trail or a Visa gift card or AMX gift card

Not All Providers Will Rip You Off a Deposit and Risk Her Reparation over a few dollars .. I know I'm not ..

You all be surprised how much we get ripped off either shorted or NS NC

Heck there is a Scam for Cashapp right now saying XYZ sent you 400$ so ladies beware don't click the link ...
  • BLM69
  • 02-26-2023, 03:58 PM
Anytime it's benefits one side, don't do it! There's no reason to send deposits, this is a P4P hobby and tricks have the right to change their minds if a better option pops up. Do the opposite and you can join the I got scammed crowd

There's 0 advantage of giving up any $ up front, in fact....you have to worry that you'll get the same experience as if you paid at the time of fun. Don't be suckers with the deposit nonsense. Move on to someone else
If you pay deposits? YOU WILL absolutely get scammed !

Ive never paid a deposit or played any provider games to see them.
Yea, great idea, sign up for cashapp. Create an electronic record of your activities that could be used against you, either blackmail or LE. Also increase your likelihood of identity theft. Did you know cashapp has more complaints about funds disappearing from bank accounts than you would ever Imagin. Thanks but no thanks. Also I know several people that have had fraudulent chargers in their AMEX ( et al) from the data in their Cashapp Accounts. There just is NOT a safe way to give deposits, using electronic app like this one. Probably the safest way is to use gift cards, of course you have no recourse with them, once they have the numbers, they have the money. My advice is tell them you will meet them and bring them cash for the deposit. You will be amazed at the answers you will get to this idea ....LOL Originally Posted by Gandalf4301

While I am sure someone appreciates your opinion, if I was having the problems you are describing, I would not be where I am today. In addition to Cashapp, I'm sure you could also reference someone being attacked by a shark. Hmmm... that's odd, I just swam in the ocean earlier today.
From my experience, a deposit equals a scam. I’ll usually will play along to see where they tell me where they are currently living. For example, I have an AirB apartment at Legacy West and one provider told me they were at the same location. I replied, “Great! I’m at the same location, and we can meet at the pool to talk.” Then, she said,”I can’t because I’ve been robbed before.” I ended with, “Have a great day.” Minutes later, I’m getting nude pics of her, and telling me she needs to pay rent. That’s not going to work.
I am not going to say that they are always a scam. But the facts are the facts. First if you are like me, and are not so foolish to use cashapp and other financial apps, and absolutely refuse to spend time going to buy a gift card, The minute I see the word "deposit" I'm pretty much moving on. If they want a deposit they can come to me and I will put cash in their hands.
I doubt Gina would scam anyone, same for many other providers, but even providers with stellar reputations have been accused, right or wrongly of getting a deposit, then not showing. Or worse changing the rates of their services after a person arrives to just keep the deposit. Besides, with the legal world the way it is, you are creating a financial, electronic footprint that lasts forever. If you think LE cannot get that information if they want it, guess again.

So, to the gentlemen and the ladies, do what you wish. Take whatever risks you wish. As for me, never will pay a deposit unless the provider comes to me to pick up the cash, not their "representative", but the provider personally. Too many good providers out there that do not require them.
From my experience, a deposit equals a scam. I’ll usually will play along to see where they tell me where they are currently living. For example, I have an AirB apartment at Legacy West and one provider told me they were at the same location. I replied, “Great! I’m at the same location, and we can meet at the pool to talk.” Then, she said,”I can’t because I’ve been robbed before.” I ended with, “Have a great day.” Minutes later, I’m getting nude pics of her, and telling me she needs to pay rent. That’s not going to work. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
have played the same game a couple of times and gotten the nude pics with a similar statement about needing to pay (fill in the blank). I always reply, you turned down the opportunity, why tell me this now.? Usually this is met with silence.
yeah just mak sure is real JAHAHAHAHAH
I get deposits for every appt ... and I have returned deposit ,if my flight get's delayed or I get sick or if (I have to canceled a tour/this has not happen yet)
I never cash deposit's out till after the appt

And I don't need the deposit's to Support my tours

I may not ask for deposit if I have seen you before , but you ever flak out or NS , next time I will ask and may be for half of time booked ..

I do a Amazon gift card if don't want a paper trail or a Visa gift card or AMX gift card

Not All Providers Will Rip You Off a Deposit and Risk Her Reparation over a few dollars .. I know I'm not ..

You all be surprised how much we get ripped off either shorted or NS NC

Heck there is a Scam for Cashapp right now saying XYZ sent you 400$ so ladies beware don't click the link ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I agree with Gina. I started requiring deposits for incalls and outcalls because of the escalating NCNS/Last minute cancelations. They didn't used to happen this much.
I've returned deposits for having to cancel my tours, having to cancel an appointment, because I decided I didn't want to see someone. However, I do post that I require deposits on my ads/website.
If you don't want to pay a deposit, then don't. Just do your research on the woman you're contacting before you contact her.
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2023, 12:22 AM
If you pay deposits? YOU WILL absolutely get scammed !

Ive never paid a deposit or played any provider games to see them. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Same here, good way for guys to ignore and move on. It's the newbies that don't know any better giving in, I'm here to educate them.
Same here, good way for guys to ignore and move on. It's the newbies that don't know any better giving in, I'm here to educate them. Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM I thought the ladies paid you a deposit to come over and leave a deposit?
I agree with Gina. I started requiring deposits for incalls and outcalls because of the escalating NCNS/Last minute cancelations. They didn't used to happen this much.
I've returned deposits for having to cancel my tours, having to cancel an appointment, because I decided I didn't want to see someone. However, I do post that I require deposits on my ads/website.
If you don't want to pay a deposit, then don't. Just do your research on the woman you're contacting before you contact her. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Have to agree don't contact me if you don't want to give a deposit( read here adds first ), not going to hurt me one bit not to see someone .
For every no deposit there are 3-4 who will that's we I need .

Same for cancellation fees don't like move on ..
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2023, 09:38 PM
BLM I thought the ladies paid you a deposit to come over and leave a deposit? Originally Posted by ntxguy
I always leave my CP deposits or I ain't messing with them! My whores already know the drill.

Back to $ deposits, only suckers follow these requirements! Plenty of whores don't ask for $ up front, support them only.......