Is this the Eccie board or?

I was wondering about that too...LMAO..glad someone else pointed that out...did something happen? should we start another thread? Originally Posted by allofamber
Fuck it! Let's start our own conversation, Amber. The 1st words in this thread are TxGator, so it's about me and I am therefore entitled to hijack for any personal purpose. RULE #135(c)(1). Trust me!

What's up, Amber? Long time. Too long. How are the rat and the chihuahua?
Ready to see if we can get (almost) kicked out of a SC again? Those were the days....
Fuck it! Let's start our own conversation, Amber. The 1st words in this thread are TxGator, so it's about me and I am therefore entitled to hijack for any personal purpose. RULE #135(c)(1). Trust me!

Ready to see if we can get (almost) kicked out of a SC again? Those were the days.... Originally Posted by TexasGator
There you go with yer Mutherfucking cock blocking again.
This thread was specifically about Carkiddo's mancrush on the lynchmob.
There you go with yer Mutherfucking cock blocking again.
This thread was specifically about Carkiddo's mancrush on the lynchmob. Originally Posted by boardman

Get it straight!

Raphael gets to say who is and who is NOT in the lynchmob at any given time. It's HIS domain. Same is true of the guttersnipes.

carkido only gets to list objects of his obsession at any given time. Apparently, you and DH have fallen out of grace (attributable in no small part to Wakeup's cock and WW's cockblocking - but I digress).

At least you got the mancrush part right. But get with the fuckin' program, Tomcat - division of responsibility is paramount round these here parts.
The only responsibility I know anything about is receiving blow jobs from hotties wishing to do business with the Favor Bank.
Don't be trying to kiss me on the mouth after you suck my dick.......I'm just saying.
You do know that's the gay keyboard, don't you? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Worse that that........ It's a Gay/ Disco keyboard!
"Boom chica wow wow"

Ready to see if we can get (almost) kicked out of a SC again? Those were the days.... Originally Posted by TexasGator
LMAO...crap you are going to get me introuble....YES!!! Lets go and try and get kicked out of another SC...I'm down....I'll start some shit with a stripper (lol).......I'm good...just chillin on webcam today..,,,How are you?,,, ratina was left in the dungeon tied up, I never saw her again...you might want to ask rat-boy-jam

The chihuahua finally busted out of the closet and proclaimed his homosexuality. At first I was a little shocked, but after the initial shock, I came to terms with it and now I accept my little gay boy with loving arms. I really dont approve of his boyfriend a bulldog/shitsu mix..(yea a bull-shit dog)...but as long as my little man is happy and getting his then I dont judge. His first nut ever was all over his boyfriends back...I couldnt have been more proud....brought a tear to my eye...I LOVE MY GAY CHIHUAHUA!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg papigettingit.jpg (63.4 KB, 189 views)
His first nut ever was all over his boyfriends back...I couldnt have been more proud....brought a tear to my eye...I LOVE MY GAY CHIHUAHUA!!!! Originally Posted by allofamber
DH? Something to say right now? I know you can't pass this one up...
DH? Something to say right now? I know you can't pass this one up... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well fuck me down and call me stupid.....that explains much of the little fuckers behaviour during the session that became the greatest review ever written.......GSO3 will straighten that little bitch right up.
I dont judge. His first nut ever was all over his boyfriends back... Originally Posted by allofamber
Also probably true of the original poster.
Where is the OP, anyway? My guess is paging through the thesaurus, looking for some fresh ammo.
Where is the OP, anyway? My guess is paging through the thesaurus, looking for some fresh ammo. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Even the Fearsome Foursome of (F)lynchmob Fame (WU,WW,dh,BM), on their best day(s), wouldn't place carkido & thesaurus within a single post, sentence, paragraph, or thought process.

CONGRATS, Diomidis! Post of the year!
And yes, I am proud of my car. Bought it from Ansley, and it's a chick magnet supreme. You ought to test drive one.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Sure it's a chick magnet for you. Have noticed the girls you pick up are really young. They've never seen anything like that old ugly car. Start bragging when you are able to get a woman over the age of 25 to ride in it.lol

Oooops you might not want an older woman in there.Hey you keep doing your thang.
Start bragging when you are able to get a woman over the age of 25 to ride in it.lol
Originally Posted by Ansley
He's a "Dirty Old Fucker"!! What makes you think he wants a girl over 23 in there?!?!..... much less over 25......

All I'm saying is someone has some serious game being in a ride like that, Looking like TG does, and STILL picking up the college co-eds like he does......... Oh! And the Photoshop king to boot!

JaD
Well well look how many lil trash fish I caught in my net and one lil guppy(txgator)
mostly saltwater catfish which aren't good for much but throwing back in the water.

Wakeup what a tough guy takes on a provider get's her banned by enlisting the help of BDS to post that BS that drew out Brooke into getting banned... nice move there bigshot.
WOW!!! then he put's the details of it in his sig line and get's away with it after he harrrassed Brooke.
I guess he's right he did pay extra for the right to do what ever he want's and I see now how Txgator get's his way around here by bringing treats.
I understand also it's like someone once said on ASPD this a provider board not a democracy it's not fair and that's the way it is if you have friends in the right places or more to the point if you bought them... then it's okay right?