Since we're on the topic of photos....

Desperado, you better!! I had a lot of fun on your sink.. we'll have to try another random location next time
Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Ha agreed. You have to remind me to get behind that booty next time
Oh my...
photos great, but don't even come close to the real thing. She is more beautiful in person. Originally Posted by sms918
Sir Sms...

I completely agree!! However, I love how CREAMY her skin is in these photos... And Tracy that ASS is SPECTACULAR!! You and Leo are GIFTED!!

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere
Awww thanks Slave. (:
Very nice visuals, Tracy
Tracy Auburn, My first and Biggest girl crush- you are so sexy!

I still hope to meet you oneday, Thanks for the hot pics!!

• Mokoa
  • 01-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Sorry they are so huge right this second.. it was being a bitch trying to upload so I asked the mods if they could help out. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Taken care of.
Aww Candi That is very sweet! One of these days!!

Thanks Mokoa and all the gents I want to post more now.. o.O I wish I could post my face but I would die.
Aww Candi That is very sweet! One of these days!!

Thanks Mokoa and all the gents I want to post more now.. o.O I wish I could post my face but I would die. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Post More sexy ones please! =)

As much as I'd love to finally see the infamous TA in full, I can more than respect NOT showing your face online. ..Just realllllly hoping to meet you soon at a social! I've heard so much Great stuff about you through regulars, YOU are on the top of my must meet list!
(Also MPK, Karla & Bailey!)
Awww!! That's good to hear!!! Next social you go to let me know and I'll make a special appearance
Woooooo! Thanks for sharing. You're so nice :-). Originally Posted by Daktari
So nice!!!