People die every day...

Is it really dark when one of the guys was 92? I don't really think so. He got to live. So weird to say that. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Weird is in the eye of the beholder, Sugar Tits. You certainly seem to have plenty of asshole...why not an opinion to go with it...

If you're old enough to actually remember when the departed were vibrant...to appreciate what they did...yeah, kinda dark. Yeah, we're all gonna die someday. Some days you get reminded you're closer to that day than others.

Of course...if you're just fishing to take Val's place in Wakeup's heart...by all means...carry on, carrying on. Lord knows, that boy does LUV being 'fussed over!
I think I have UPSET NY enough!

errr topic...

You da man STAN!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
but I want you to see this thread in Upset NY coed
Sleeves on females
^You sound like a baby. Calm down. I don't want anyone. That is gross. My ideal man is a cross between Mickey Mouse and Pee Wee Herman. You are very, very wrong. How serious can a "hooker" board get? Relaxxxx!

ps. I know you just called me weird. This thread has finally became a tearjerker for me too.
I'm not old enough to have seen Stan the Man play, but I've seen his stats, which are stratospheric, and the high regard in which he was held by the citizens of St. Louis all throughout his life. He was a legend from baseball but a wonderful gentleman and genuinely nice guy in real life.

I watched enough Cubs games in the 80s and 90s to hear Harry Caray go on and on filling time during blowout games about how great Stan Musial was. Harry broadcast the Cardinals during Musial's career and I'm quite certain that Musial was, in Harry's opinion, the greatest ballplayer he ever saw, nobody came close.

Well done Stan the Man. A life well lived.
Upon, further review.... It was Moka.....
So as not to hijack a thread, any of you are welcome to send me a PM or start another thread about your thoughts on the rules. Guys, be sure to mention how many official warnings or points you have gotten from me about stalking. Oh wait, ln4b can't. Again, no points from me.

Katie, don't believe everything you hear from some guys on this board. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Impossible not to watch Musial at the plate.......He was coiled like no other I have seen, and you could almost feel the latent kinetic energy just before he pulled the trigger on a pitch............

Of course...if you're just fishing to take Val's place in Wakeup's heart...by all means...carry on, carrying on. Lord knows, that boy does LUV being 'fussed over! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Are you having a laugh? No one's going to take my place in his heart, (mostly because no one else is going to put up with his shit like I do)
  • Molay
  • 01-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Stan and Earl....two of baseball's greats!

And I have a newfound respect for KKNYC....and I've always respected Val just because she can put up with WU...lol.
Fifty years from now people will look back at this time and wonder where are all the sports heroes. With all the juicers and losers and fucking idiots that talk about their dead made up internet girlfriends no one is going to be talking about anyone from this era like we are talking about Stan. RIP.