So, When Will The Latest Non Existant Caravan Arrive

Good answer. I figured the main reason Trump and Pelosi are so intransigent on this is because each wants to appeal to his/her political base. Otherwise neither would shut down the government over this. But why didn't Trump and the Republicans do this a year or two ago? Your explanation makes as much sense as anything. Originally Posted by Tiny
That's so perfect. Trump never takes responsibility for a fucking thing. That dog don't hunt. No wall in 2 years is on Trump, not the departed Ryan. He could have got the wall but he didn't. Bottom line. All you Trump apologists need to start taking responsibility for Trumps Broken Promise on so many levels
you keep saying that but you have zero evidence. Your commander in chief is a liar and a fraud. and a coward Originally Posted by themystic
It was posted on January 28 -- six days ago -- proving that you are lying once again.
  • Tiny
  • 02-03-2019, 07:55 PM
That's so perfect. Trump never takes responsibility for a fucking thing. That dog don't hunt. No wall in 2 years is on Trump, not the departed Ryan. He could have got the wall but he didn't. Bottom line. All you Trump apologists need to start taking responsibility for Trumps Broken Promise on so many levels Originally Posted by themystic
You're not pinning Trump's broken promise on me. I voted for Johnson. I liked Ryan, if he put off wasting money on some expensive concrete monstrosity like the Great Wall of China along our southern border, bully for him. Trump's at least now talking about slats. I'm still waiting for the politicians to come around to my way of thinking, two high barbed wire fences with land mines, spot lights, and motion activated machine guns in between. For good measure I'd have loudspeakers blaring out whatever song that was when Robert Duvall was landing on the beach in Apocalypse Now. At very high volume.
You're not pinning Trump's broken promise on me. I voted for Johnson. I liked Ryan, if he put off wasting money on some expensive concrete monstrosity like the Great Wall of China along our southern border, bully for him. Trump's at least now talking about slats. I'm still waiting for the politicians to come around to my way of thinking, two high barbed wire fences with land mines, spot lights, and motion activated machine guns in between. For good measure I'd have loudspeakers blaring out whatever song that was when Robert Duvall was landing on the beach in Apocalypse Now. At very high volume. Originally Posted by Tiny
I love you Tiny
It was posted on January 28 -- six days ago -- proving that you are lying once again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fake news
Fake news Originally Posted by themystic

You epitomize Fake News. There was a crisis at the border when Odumbo was in office, and there's still a crisis at the border because Chucky, Nancy and Odumbo didn't fix it.

You epitomize Fake News. There was a crisis at the border when Odumbo was in office, and there's still a crisis at the border because Chucky Nancy and Odumbo didn't fix it.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Chucky and Nancy STILL don’t want to fix it.
Biggest super power on the earth and you cant keep a bunch of refugees from "invading" us. You boys sound like a bunch of Drama Queens to me. Or Snowflakes if you prefer. Np wonder your so scared someone is going to take your guns. You're scared of your own shadows
About 1800 years ago a bunch of fat lazy Romans were sitting around in the Forum saying......."we are the world's superpower. How can a bunch of Barbarians coming accross our borders affect us".
Biggest super power on the earth and you cant keep a bunch of refugees from "invading" us. You boys sound like a bunch of Drama Queens to me. Or Snowflakes if you prefer. Np wonder your so scared someone is going to take your guns. You're scared of your own shadows Originally Posted by themystic
Trump is doing better than hildebeest and Odumbo combined.
I liked Ryan, if he put off wasting money on some expensive concrete monstrosity like the Great Wall of China along our southern border, bully for him. Originally Posted by Tiny

He's the reason why the wall didn't get the necessary funding. He lied to trump about it and dragged his foot on it. He's an open borders advocate. the fact that you liked him says something about you being obviously an open borders advocate.
Flake news but wait ,,, cnn said 10'000 are coming , Soo cnn flake news I'm confused again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,