Is this new way around guidelines acceptable to ECCIE Staff?

Yeah, and you never bumped a bunch of Whisper's & yours year old drama threads. Nope that's never happened recently. And now you're screaming and crying for the mods? don't give what you can't take Originally Posted by Little Monster
At least he's not fucking fat chicks....
At least he's not fucking fat chicks.... Originally Posted by Whispers

LOL, Okay?
Yeah, and you never bumped a bunch of Whisper's & yours year old drama threads. Nope that's never happened recently. And now you're screaming and crying for the mods? don't give what you can't take Originally Posted by Little Monster

So, this was SL Marco about a month ago deciding to bump OLD posts and deciding that we can't converse on COED. Another meltdown.

The problem is that if you look at the posts now, Everyone has been posting in the posts they want and he is demanding that WE don't posts in them anymore. He is demanding that we post in his and everyone wants to post in the other threads.

AND NOTICE ALL THE POST ARE BY EITHER HIM OR WHIZPY IN THE ATTACHMENT THAT HE BUMPED.

COMPARED TO ALL POSTS BY ALL THE MEMBERS!!!

SO THAT CLEARLY SHOWS THAT HE IS SHUTTING DOWN COED INTENTIONALLY. NOT LETTING ANY MEMBERS START A THREAD, POST IN ANY THREAD THAT WAS NOT STARTED BY HIM OR WHIZPY, RR OR THEIR BANDLES.

THIS CLEARLY SHOWS A PATTERN BY SL MARCO.

Ivy Rose has been posting, Eryn has been posting, IB has been posting, etc....

This is what SL Marco, Whizpy, and RR do. They put a post that they were going to take control over COED and that is exactly what they are trying to do.

We are allowed to post in which thread we want to post in and it just happens NOT to be his or theirs. Even Whizpy's bandles post is getting more attention than his He will allow that one to stay.

WTF.jpg
Why is it any of your business who fucks who? I can't speak for others, but I hobby for my enjoyment, not your approval.
Or anyone for that matter!
I see a lot of thought provoking conversations! Why would the mods want to put a stop to that? The only thing that needs to be stopped can't be stopped by mods. It's called "quit taking things so personally."

How in the world do normal people get so hurt over what anonymous handles in cyberworld might be saying about them?

another drive by posting....and I'm out
How would you know? Maybe he's fucking fat guys...that you might know about.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2015, 12:00 PM
It is always sad when an intelligent poster pretends to be a moronic one, isn't it SL?

The OP here is correct about what this forum has regressed to, but seems to ignore one side of the guilty parties.
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 12:02 PM
It is always sad when an intelligent poster pretends to be a moronic one, isn't it SL?

The OP here is correct about what this forum has regressed to, but seems to ignore one side of the guilty parties. Originally Posted by Old-T
OP is a fake handle, Old-T.

Everyone here knows that.

The OP here is correct about what this forum has regressed to, but seems to ignore one side of the guilty parties. Originally Posted by Old-T
Was the OP's post about "sides" or a practice in place of speculating about the medical condition of a member without actually naming him?

Toyz and gang are running around quite freely insinuating that ***** ******* is having some sort of melt down and needs medical attention.

People have complained for a long time about rules being unfairly applied when they really did not understand those rules and why some people couldn't be held accountable in the manner they believed they should. Now these same people are way across the line themselves....
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Was the OP's post about "sides" or a practice in place of speculating about the medical condition of a member without actually naming him?

Toyz and gang are running around quite freely insinuating that ***** ******* is having some sort of melt down and needs medical attention.

People have complained for a long time about rules being unfairly applied when they really did not understand those rules and why some people couldn't be held accountable in the manner they believed they should. Now these same people are way across the line themselves.... Originally Posted by Whispers
WAAAAAA!!!! WHAAAAA!!!

Constantly crying and whining about rules now WhixxZy? That's the extent of your game?

But don't know how to use the RTM button?

Kinda like when you launched your campaign against FFireman and threatened to RTM, contact ADMINS, owners about him because you weren't getting your way?

What did you get when you were crying then?

Banned? Yah, I remember that.

Want a cookie?
I see a lot of thought provoking conversations! Why would the mods want to put a stop to that? The only thing that needs to be stopped can't be stopped by mods. It's called "quit taking things so personally."

How in the world do normal people get so hurt over what anonymous handles in cyberworld might be saying about them?

another drive by posting....and I'm out Originally Posted by Seabound

I agree, you can tell how much people have invested.

. Originally Posted by Whispers
if no one is being actually named then I will defer to the mods but I don't think that counts. It's like me saying I know a monger named Paul. it doesn't count.
Wrong, get your facts straight. Oh, you can't. Your buddies with the crew. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

So you weren't bumping threads with smileys just to do it?
Come on man, admit when your wrong.

I admit I'm an ashole, but if it weren't for me, you little shits wouldn't be running around.
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 12:21 PM
if no one is being actually named then I will defer to the mods but I don't think that counts. It's like me saying I know a monger named Paul. it doesn't count. Originally Posted by budman33
If you think that ones funny, check this one out! This is from the fake OPs original post...

If this is allowable it seems to reason that next we could see people beginning to out other people by first building a reference to someone in all one's comments that he is an Internet Warrior and then beginning discussion about him like " I have this friend that works at XXXXXXXX as in the position of XXXXXXXXX and he is addicted to posting on ECCIE.Com as an Internet Warrior. If you don't believe me drive by XXX XXXXXXXX RD and you will see him sitting at his computer 24/7 logged onto ECCIE."

He is actually predicting the future and wanting something enforced off of something that has not happened!

I mean, seriously...you know you have no game when you slime to the level of making up stuff or constantly trying to have stupid rules enfored to the letter of the law because you are getting your asses handed to you...

We have fake handles supporting banned handles supporting whining handles...its funny, cause everyone knows who they are...problem is still 3 posters...there really are no more. Most of the minions are like "woah...I don't want to be a part of this, its fucked up"...

My advice to them is "if you can't KEEP up then SHUT up"...