Always Check the Closets and Bathroom

• coven
  • 06-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Elisabeth honey,

All I want to know is what you're hiding in your panties. May I have a peek?

I've had men come into my hotel room or incall and have them check everywhere and act all jumpy when they do.

Frankly, it kindof freaks me out a little bit, for lack of a better way to put it.

If a guy wishes to look around, that's fine. But I would prefer someone to ask, first, before just running around the room acting very paranoid.

Some men don't know me by reputation and I understand that. But when a nervous nelly comes into my space, well I'm very empathetic and I'll get nervous, too!

Just my few thoughts on the matter.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
bet it tastes wonderfully sweet!
When I have incall i always offer to have to gentleman check the place out and when I do outcall I also ask for a tour and explain it is for my safety especially when I have never seen the person. I also use my gut as well as references. Being open works both ways...I once had a gentleman tell me my laptop made him nervous was afraid I had webcam on so I opened it and showed him webecam was off and than shut it down...no a big deal
I'll make you a deal. When you come see me, talk to me...tell me if you're nervous or worried about something like that. I am good at assuaging fears. If need be, I'll show you around so that you are not frightened. If you feel then need to throw open my closets or drop to the floor to suddenly check under the bed...well, I'm probably not the girl for you, as I would view that behavior as a little "freaky" and "unexpected", not to mention violating.....Just as you would if I entered your home and started throwing open closets and lying of the floor to inspect the under carriage of your bed. There will always be some element of uncertainty in this business, and the few people who do crazy things make it difficult for the rest of us to reassure you. However, most women who have made this a "profession", and I mean just that, A PROFESSION...spend our lives protecting you, (even when you don't feel it's necessary) so that you can return to your world unscathed and in a much better mood and condition than when you entered ours....Now... just my own opinion, but if you do your homework as see a Professional, that's exactly what will happen.....
I'll make you a deal. When you come see me, talk to me...tell me if you're nervous or worried about something like that. I am good at assuaging fears. If need be, I'll show you around so that you are not frightened. If you feel then need to throw open my closets or drop to the floor to suddenly check under the bed...well, I'm probably not the girl for you, as I would view that behavior as a little "freaky" and "unexpected", not to mention violating.....Just as you would if I entered your home and started throwing open closets and lying of the floor to inspect the under carriage of your bed. There will always be some element of uncertainty in this business, and the few people who do crazy things make it difficult for the rest of us to reassure you. However, most women who have made this a "profession", and I mean just that, A PROFESSION...spend our lives protecting you, (even when you don't feel it's necessary) so that you can return to your world unscathed and in a much better mood and condition than when you entered ours....Now... just my own opinion, but if you do your homework as see a Professional, that's exactly what will happen..... Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo
You have made a valid and good point!
My incalls a studio apartment extended stay and it has a small closet thats impossible for someone to hide and to make clients feel more comfortable i leave the bathroom door open usually and usually invite them to clean up or use the bathroom.. It is 100+ in Austin... EWWWWWWWWW sweaty
I'll make you a deal. When you come see me, talk to me...tell me if you're nervous or worried about something like that. I am good at assuaging fears. If need be, I'll show you around so that you are not frightened. If you feel then need to throw open my closets or drop to the floor to suddenly check under the bed...well, I'm probably not the girl for you, as I would view that behavior as a little "freaky" and "unexpected", not to mention violating.....Just as you would if I entered your home and started throwing open closets and lying of the floor to inspect the under carriage of your bed. There will always be some element of uncertainty in this business, and the few people who do crazy things make it difficult for the rest of us to reassure you. However, most women who have made this a "profession", and I mean just that, A PROFESSION...spend our lives protecting you, (even when you don't feel it's necessary) so that you can return to your world unscathed and in a much better mood and condition than when you entered ours....Now... just my own opinion, but if you do your homework as see a Professional, that's exactly what will happen..... Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo

Well said
When I have incall i always offer to have to gentleman check the place out and when I do outcall I also ask for a tour and explain it is for my safety especially when I have never seen the person. I also use my gut as well as references. Being open works both ways...I once had a gentleman tell me my laptop made him nervous was afraid I had webcam on so I opened it and showed him webecam was off and than shut it down...no a big deal Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
lol ive had that happen as well, he was like (im not on dateline am i?) lol so i did the same as you did, show him there is no webcam and shut my top down. good advice to others
In this line of work, im sure we go thru some of the same experiences good/bad. we both have the right to feel comfortable at our place or yours. Ive seen clients that are very disrespectful coming to my place, I always do my best to make you feel at home but enjoy it and have you see that i do as well, my point is no one should ever come into your space turning off all your lights. jus so they can be at ease is totally out of line, 1st off this person didnt even ask,he was racing/panting as he did it, that makes me uncomfortable. or looking at your closest door the whole session,swearing he thinks sum1 is in there, then jus because he couldnt enjoy the session he starts blaming you. In most cases they are on sum sort of drug, i feel like im babysitting a grown man! i should be able to enjoy our time as well,it takes 2 to tango. Now as for going to their place, you should feel comfortabel as well, i keep my belongs like phn/purse next to me, and if my phn happens to light up or ring dont get all upset that is my stuff, i never answer calls while im on a call, i will send a text in some cases,bt thats all.my point in all this is respect others space,mine and yours!
You can Check my closet if you want lol nothing to hide
  • LynnT
  • 06-23-2011, 06:33 AM
I have to disagree with you on this one Isis. No one is forcing anyone to date me, with the exception of a managed lady and I avoid them at all costs. The choice to see me lies solely with you. My choice to see a lady lies solely with me. If we can communicate and there is interest from both parties, we meet. No force necessary. Originally Posted by coventricity
I dont think she meant "forced" like that like it was a bad thing. We didnt meet on a dating site, we met on a hooker board where you pay for my time. You hired me for a service not for love.
retard and sextard born every day. pussy sex and thinking do not belong in the same sentence.