Ungrateful Jewish Leaders Tell President Trump He Is Not Welcome.

Jesus Yssup,

Trump made it clear that this was a disgusting act. Where do you see where he praised the bomber or where did he say all Jews should be bombed? I believe he said whoever did this should get the death penality. That is the ultimate punishment that the U.S. can give to an individual who commits these henious acts. Do you agree with that? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I agree with you regarding this latest act of domestic terrorism and mass murder.

Does Trump?
“The group also said Trump is not welcome in the city until he also stops targeting minorities, immigrants and refugees.“

Liberals can’t bring themselves to say “illegal immigrant” Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Libtards REFUSE to say illegal immigrant.

I mean, if we start putting "American" first it might sound a tad "nationalist", wouldn't it? Lib-retards can't stand that! Originally Posted by lustylad

Oh no.. You triggered some liberal with the dredded N-word.. Nationalist.

Quick. Break out the torches, and drive this hethan out.
Libtards REFUSE to say illegal immigrant.

Oh no.. You triggered some liberal with the dredded N-word.. Nationalist.

Quick. Break out the torches, and drive this hethan out. Originally Posted by garhkal
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!

That's twice today.

Now put your torches away, garhkal.
What do you call constant attacks on "Hollywood?" Or "academia?"

I call them attacks on Hollywood and academia... and the rigid political conformity enforced by both communities. You call them "dog whistles" to deflect from the fact that you can't defend their intolerance of conservative thought.

I'm not commenting on his integrity. You effectively called him an anti-Semite. How is that not attacking his integrity? I am responding to dog whistles. That’s odd. Nobody else is hearing them. They're a preferred tool of the Trump regime. Not the only one. But when they get blown, a lot of people hear them. Yeah ok, why don’t you start another thread demanding that Trump stop using the words “Hollywood” and “academia”. Maybe you can also urge the mods to ban them on eccie.

I'm not feigning offense. I'm calling it like it is. If you're (not?) offended by dog whistles, you should be. Is that what makes this a "superior" argument?

The whistles are all in your head, yssup. Woof, woof! We all know a superior argument when we see one. Yelling “dog whistle!” ain't one of them!

Now explain how use of the word "ungrateful" in the headline is a wise choice and not intended to inflame and offend. Where is that word used in the story? How might that not offend Jewish people?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Netanyahu said he was “grateful” to Trump for relocating the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Evidently you don’t share Netanyahu’s sentiment. That makes you the opposite of grateful, which is ungrateful. Sorry if my explanation of plain, simple English should somehow “inflame” or “offend” you.
Trump believes in the death penality for people who commit heinous acts such as the one in Pittsburgh. What part of that do you not understand?

I agree with you regarding this latest act of domestic terrorism and mass murder.

Does Trump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you should get back on topic, LL.

I’m happy to discuss dog whistles and their use in controlling the masses in another thread.

We can also discuss grammar and spelling, if you’d like to Star a thread on that too.
Maybe you should get back on topic, LL.

I’m happy to discuss dog whistles and their use in controlling the masses in another thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sounds like you are trying to earn bonus points for a DOUBLE DEFLECTION. First, you bring up dog whistles to deflect away from the OP's arguments. Then, when you are challenged, you deflect again by saying the dog whistle discussion belongs in another thread!

Well done, yssup.

But by all means, please feel free to start a new thread about the urgent need to ban those awful, offensive dog whistle words "Hollywood" and "academia"!
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2018, 04:44 PM
However, I though all this time you were an Hispanic American...President Trump loves Hispanic people!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
And I've, all this time thought you a Gay American , I seem to recall Trump saying he loves you too.

I personally love the gays, yall spend like crazy on homes!
DOUBLE DEFLECTION, now that's funny , OP on point its all about the never dumper fever
Glad we got this cleared up.
Jews love to suffer, even brag about all the suffering they endure. If they ever quit suffering they will not longer be felt sorry for and will probably get wiped out.
Glad we got this cleared up. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
If you knew anything about Jewish people you’d know that the Rabbi speaks for the rabbi.

Your meme doesn’t clear anything up other than exposing your lack of understanding of the Jewish community. A rabbi is employed by a congregation. I fully expect members of Tree of Life to move elsewhere after this.

Trump will be taking Ivanka and Jarred with him to Pittsburgh today. NONE of the Congressional leaders he invited to join him would go with him.

Make America Grieve Again???

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/1817279002/
Jews love to suffer, even brag about all the suffering they endure. If they ever quit suffering they will not longer be felt sorry for and will probably get wiped out. Originally Posted by bill sins
Where do you get that one?

Nobody loves to suffer.

Your comment is false.

Unless of course you have more to say on this subject.
Oh that's right Yssup -- fight hate with more hate - is that how you think? If you think that Trump spreads hate ( which I don't) you have a right to believe that. But you'all are hating too. This makes zero sense to me.

If you knew anything about Jewish people you’d know that the Rabbi speaks for the rabbi.

Your meme doesn’t clear anything up other than exposing your lack of understanding of the Jewish community. A rabbi is employed by a congregation. I fully expect members of Tree of Life to move elsewhere after this.

Trump will be taking Ivanka and Jarred with him to Pittsburgh today. NONE of the Congressional leaders he invited to join him would go with him.

Make America Grieve Again???

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/1817279002/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 09:51 AM
Oh that's right Yssup -- fight hate with more hate - is that how you think? If you think that Trump spreads hate ( which I don't) you have a right to believe that. But you'all are hating too. This makes zero sense to me. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hate is healthy for certain things....like injustice. The problem is defining injustice.

Many on the left think Trump is spreading injustice.

What is wrong with hating that?

What I hate is ignorance. ..one has to fight hate with hate. Educated hate is good...sheeple hate is bad!