Do Ladies have their list of Must Sees before retirement?

Canadian guys much like myself are extremely fun and whenever we travel always end up on some very nice attractive non-Canadian to do list. In the spirit of being Canadian, I often oblige to their wish list and help them out with their so called bucket list
Come to Louisiana and thaw out!
I'm first, I'm first!!

QUOTE=DallasRain;1053360844]

Also I wanna do a BIG gangbang with all the guys here...lol[/QUOTE]
Samantha, that has to be one of the best posts I've ever seen on this board. It is straight and to the point, and addresses the realities of this hobby/business:

It's about the $.

Without the green envelope, 99.999% of us guys would never get a second look from y'all (unless you were pointing and laughing, that is).

Yes, I believe that many of the providers here at Eccie really do enjoy their work...but in the end, it really is all about Mr. Franklin. How many providers would participate ONLY for the "physical and emotional pleasure", without any monetary reward? I'm guessing at a participation level of about 0.00000%.

The crap y'all put up with...ask most men to play with old wrinkled overweight gals who don't bathe often enough, and they would say "No way in HELL, even if she paid me!!!"

The GREAT ladies here jump through hoops to give us old goats the illusion of passion, and the illusion that you really do want us as people, not just as income. But the reality is that it is indeed all just illusion...

Thank GOD for illusion !!!

Originally Posted by hotindallas
Thanks...in my opinion, whoever has the 'must see' list must compensate to see those people on their list...not the other way around. :-)