THE LIE STOPS HERE.

y'all need some remedial English classes.. she went to West Texas and saw her, but it was lies, she's going back and everything will work out.

God, why do I have to step in and save these threads?
That's why provider's shouldn't read the Men's Lounge or listen to hobbyists who want to feed them info from it. It'll make you Coo Coo for Coco Puffs.
  • zebra
  • 08-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Yea she knows the post is all furked up, I just talked to her seconds ago. She tried to edit it and it wouldn't let her... Jamie is in West Texas ad who ever is spreading the rumors needs to have their nuts squished in a bench vise.
Friends don't let friends post while on no drug references -VS
IT is time to play Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader, or Horse, or Zebra or???
You pick
  • Ender
  • 08-04-2015, 12:42 PM
I'm not trying to have nor am I going to have,I'm not trying to have nor am I going to have, a long discussion about this out loud I'm just bored. If you have any questions you can call me. Not text not email but a long discussion about this out loud I'm just bored. If you have any questions you can call me. Not text not email but call. hopefully this is the right Hopefully this is the right forum in which the place this clarification. in which the place this clarification. And I'm not going to mention any names. Anyone has been in a man's land knows who I'm speaking of. I am NOT at her house or And I'm not going to mention any names. Anyone has been in a man's land knows who I'm speaking of. I am NOT at her house or her apartment or her hotel or wherever she may be. I was at one time for a very brief moment. It was a bad mistake on my part. It will never happen again. I'm not getting the details about why if you want to know you can call me. That's all I'm going to say so please stop spreading the lie that I'm there. I am NOT I've been in West Texas for the last 4 months with one trip to dfw sent and did not see her talk to her or otherwise. For my very good apartment or her hotel or wherever she may be. I was at one time for a very brief moment. It was a bad mistake on my part. It will never happen again. I'm not getting the details about why if you want to know you can call me. That's all I'm going to say so please stop spreading the lie that I'm there. I am NOT I've been in West Texas for the last 4 months with one trip to dfw sent and did not see her talk to her or otherwise. For my very good reasons. Is she did to you what she did to me you would be pissed off too for getting accused of being over there. OMG. Grow up y'all. Please? Is she did to you what she did to me you would be pissed off too for getting accused of being over there. OMG. Grow up y'all. Please? Matter fact you don't even have to grow up just stop spreading a lot. Its not Matter fact you don't even have to grow up just stop spreading a lot. It's not true. And I'll be heading back to West Texas as fast as I can get there. I was just passing through. To see my family. Thanks y'all have a good And I'll be heading back to West Texas as fast as I can get there. I was just passing through. To see my family. Thanks y'all have a good one Originally Posted by jamiejo

This is a great example of why grammar and punctuation is taught in schools. I have no clue what any of this means....
Never saw a post "echo" before. Never saw a post "echo" before.
Omg...have you met eng??? He is also having issues about stuff he has heard. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Damn, do I write this bad? at least some how I get replies beyond "WTF" or "huh" or "?"...

Since my writing is this bad, I need give my secretary a big raise for fixing my fucked up letters...
I'm not trying to have nor am I going to have,I'm not trying to have nor am I going to have, a long discussion about this out loud I'm just bored. If you have any questions you can call me. Not text not email but a long discussion about this out loud I'm just bored. If you have any questions you can call me. Not text not email but call. hopefully this is the right Hopefully this is the right forum in which the place this clarification. in which the place this clarification. And I'm not going to mention any names. Anyone has been in a man's land knows who I'm speaking of. I am NOT at her house or And I'm not going to mention any names. Anyone has been in a man's land knows who I'm speaking of. I am NOT at her house or her apartment or her hotel or wherever she may be. I was at one time for a very brief moment. It was a bad mistake on my part. It will never happen again. I'm not getting the details about why if you want to know you can call me. That's all I'm going to say so please stop spreading the lie that I'm there. I am NOT I've been in West Texas for the last 4 months with one trip to dfw sent and did not see her talk to her or otherwise. For my very good apartment or her hotel or wherever she may be. I was at one time for a very brief moment. It was a bad mistake on my part. It will never happen again. I'm not getting the details about why if you want to know you can call me. That's all I'm going to say so please stop spreading the lie that I'm there. I am NOT I've been in West Texas for the last 4 months with one trip to dfw sent and did not see her talk to her or otherwise. For my very good reasons. Is she did to you what she did to me you would be pissed off too for getting accused of being over there. OMG. Grow up y'all. Please? Is she did to you what she did to me you would be pissed off too for getting accused of being over there. OMG. Grow up y'all. Please? Matter fact you don't even have to grow up just stop spreading a lot. Its not Matter fact you don't even have to grow up just stop spreading a lot. It's not true. And I'll be heading back to West Texas as fast as I can get there. I was just passing through. To see my family. Thanks y'all have a good And I'll be heading back to West Texas as fast as I can get there. I was just passing through. To see my family. Thanks y'all have a good one Originally Posted by jamiejo
First time I've ever seen a 1500 word fart! !
Wait, does this means normal rates are going to be lower now??
Um OK first off I don't care what people say nor you sweetie.... My life doesn't stop for the hobby it is all fun and games.... I don't want to know what is said nor DO I CARE..... At the end of the day I go to my warm bed and I sleep very well...... So what ever was said you know it isn't true so why worry unless it is true.... Ijs just putting it out there
First time I've ever seen a 1500 word fart! ! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Roflmao oh I'm crying over here nice work
286, 286,286.286............

T.