Bad blow jobs

Do i do that? I hope i don't. It does seem goofy now that you're mentioning it.
I'm taking notes!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
No you don't make those noises
Dirty talk turns me on while getting a blowjob. Slow and passionate. And if we stop to have sex having a woman tell me that she wants to suck me off and how she will do it is always a turn on. Originally Posted by Brmike1963
You must have no dick if she can talk while sucking

Guys, it goes without saying that we have to be clean, clean, clean...or you can't complain!

Just saying... Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
^This right here
I LUV LUV LUV dirtyb talk...and if ya wanna make it a more special blowjob....do a handjerk kinda movement while sucking it off..HOT!!!!!
There are two types of women...
the ones who suck cock and the ones who worship cock... Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wanna be both. Can i ?
No you don't P. Am perfectly happy with your skills,, top shelf chick. Seven or eight reviews worth!
One thing that is distracting is the noises some ladies make. Like gurgling fake gagging noises. Its just goofy. Originally Posted by OldGent
Sometimes the gagging sound isn't fake if you're getting that deep throat action. But I agree, not a turn on if she gags. Now, slurping or "popping" sounds from suction? HELL YEAH!!!
Guys, it goes without saying that we have to be clean, clean, clean...or you can't complain!

Just saying... Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
^^^

I would think that would go without saying. But I guess not. I NEVER show up at an incall and not take a shower. Just as much for my benefit as hers.

On a side note, I can't get into asshole tonguing. Just the thought of a chick with her tongue up my hairy ass makes me wretch. No matter how good it might feel, it would be awful because I would feel disgusted by it. And of course, no finger up there either. Fuck that. I'm DREADING going to the doctor for that first finger exam.

By the way, Seeking P. I highly doubt that you need any improvements in your head game. Reading your reviews, the guys RAVE about it as is.
Agree Al. I chat with this chick on twitter a lot and she passed me this link some time back. Some good tips in there.
http://stephaniaricci.com/videos/3-s...xy-new-videos/
SeekinP baby...you can be whatever ya wanna be miss sexy!!!
I love too suck dick��. Big or small I just LOVE it! I'm just a horny housewife that loves it , you all think it's for throbbing Dick. I love to suck Dick. Did you dumb motherfuckers not noticed that shit or am I a Mindless robot? Hell no! Anyone who puts forth the effort to suck a dick will get it off! True story. You pussy ass motherfuckers that don't think I can you can suck a dick and you have your name on this board fucking you I will suck a dick above and beyond ����!
Is that the plan ? I'm gonna give whomever a chance.
Blah , blah , blah! Sucks Dick!
I love too suck dick��. Big or small I just LOVE it! I'm just a horny housewife that loves it , you all think it's for throbbing Dick. I love to suck Dick. Did you dumb motherfuckers not noticed that shit or am I a Mindless robot? Hell no! Anyone who puts forth the effort to suck a dick will get it off! True story. You pussy ass motherfuckers that don't think I can you can suck a dick and you have your name on this board fucking you I will suck a dick above and beyond ����! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I have never heard of ANYONE EVER doubting your skills, Diva. You have a great rep. According to your reviews, you are quite the headmaster. But, if you're offering, me and my dick are in Houma right now and me and my dick would love to meet you and your mouth.
I'm sure I can do better. I'm not the best I am a force to be reckoned with you can't ignore! There's always somebody better!