I can't stand this f*cking country

Lmao what do you think Trump is....Haha Haha so naive
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress. I can't wait till the Rome like fall of this shit hole country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

did he break one of wake up's rule? about not insulting a group of class???
did he break one of wake up's rule? about not insulting a group of class??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Remind him that Rome fell because Romans had adopted an open border policy and failed to thoroughly vet those it allowed into its empire.
Remind him that Rome fell because Romans had adopted an open border policy and failed to thoroughly vet those it allowed into its empire. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That, and they got fat and lazy.
Remind him that Rome fell because Romans had adopted an open border policy and failed to thoroughly vet those it allowed into its empire. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Damn good point.
You people are so naive...you have no idea how you're being used as puppets on a string by the elites. You actually think fucking hard work for an honest days pay is noble. I've got gold dirt to sell ya. The elites have fooled the poor working white class into believing that through hard work they can make it. Haha Haha the system is rigged even for those who benefit from white privilege. If you arent a descendant of influential you can forget about it. They've given you a small sliver of pie and made you fight for their cause. Just like Joe the Plumber thinking that as a plumber he'd eventually make $250 - 300k+ per year. Incidentally that's what I currently....ohh never mind...the point is that you folks have been duped into some noble cause of hard work thinking that's what makes the American Dream and it's far from it. It's all about the hook up and scamming people that's how you make it in this God Forsaken place. For hundreds of years during slavery yall didnt value hard work unless someone else was doing it now when the system is rigged against you..you foolishly think hard work will pay off. I happen to think that's foolish. Yall are being duped by the elites who are doing nothing but using the poor working white class to protect their offshore investments while instilling pride and honor in you while they're doing the exact opposite personally. Man sometimes I wish I could get in on their scheme to dupe yall. I need a white silicone mask Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I really wish you would get a white silicone mask and see how life really is for a white person.

Do it and let us know what "privileges" you get, por favor.

My bet is you will see whitey gets hated along with everyone else.
mother fucker your sleeping with hookers.....lol
mother fucker your sleeping with hookers.....lol Originally Posted by Banker1970
If you're referring to me you'd be incorrect.
Our country is just fine even with the make America racist again pos twit head and his c sunkn following. Ec let Mexico in...why the racist not bashing all over that? It's about the $ dudes not causing attention to this site lol. Did I say that right I'm going Nike shopping since they know the flag stands for freedom for all people
Our country is just fine even with the make America racist again pos twit head and his c sunkn following. Ec let Mexico in...why the racist not bashing all over that? It's about the $ dudes not causing attention to this site lol. Did I say that right I'm going Nike shopping since they know the flag stands for freedom for all people Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Just remember as you put on those hundred plus dollar Nikes that a 14 year old girl made them 13,000 miles away and got paid what the laces are worth. The only thing Nike believes in is profit even if it comes from slave labor in another land.

Jim
Yes, the revolution will be televised...but first a word from our sponsor, Nike.
That, and they got fat and lazy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Damn good point. Originally Posted by friendly fred
here's the thing... the german tribes didn't really much support the Roman economy, even tho they liked what the Romans had.

know what they did? they buried Roman gold and silver instead of spending it.
Hate this country....?

Here's a solution......MOVE.

You people are so naive...you have no idea how you're being used as puppets on a string by the elites. You actually think fucking hard work for an honest days pay is noble. I've got gold dirt to sell ya. The elites have fooled the poor working white class into believing that through hard work they can make it. Haha Haha the system is rigged even for those who benefit from white privilege. If you arent a descendant of influential you can forget about it. They've given you a small sliver of pie and made you fight for their cause. Just like Joe the Plumber thinking that as a plumber he'd eventually make $250 - 300k+ per year. Incidentally that's what I currently....ohh never mind...the point is that you folks have been duped into some noble cause of hard work thinking that's what makes the American Dream and it's far from it. It's all about the hook up and scamming people that's how you make it in this God Forsaken place. For hundreds of years during slavery yall didnt value hard work unless someone else was doing it now when the system is rigged against you..you foolishly think hard work will pay off. I happen to think that's foolish. Yall are being duped by the elites who are doing nothing but using the poor working white class to protect their offshore investments while instilling pride and honor in you while they're doing the exact opposite personally. Man sometimes I wish I could get in on their scheme to dupe yall. I need a white silicone mask Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You couldn't fool anybody even with a white silicon mask. Your militant attitude would be the dead give away.

Jim
Yeah SC this book might be of interest to you...it is written by a "black" brother It's an excellent book I've read it...he pulls no punches.https://www.amazon.com/Pick-Better-C.../dp/0684843188...