This Houston Market Absolutely...'SUCKS'!!!

The direction that this thread has been misdirected intentionally is WHY the Houston Market SUCKS!! I have NEVER witnessed so many PIMPS!! Again, unfortunately, Houston has become a below sea level bloated RAT HOLE! Really Sad, and WHATS REALLY SAD is how many of these providers ARE PIMPED!!! I don't want to talk to a damn pimp 'PRIOR TO'!! Get a LIFE!!
That shit is foooking hilarious sisto. We brothers as well and you constantly come for me and I don't bother you. Interesting... Originally Posted by shinepro
I was told you are not a black male but rather a female cool with PXC.
The direction that this thread has been misdirected intentionally is WHY the Houston Market SUCKS!! I have NEVER witnessed so many PIMPS!! Again, unfortunately, Houston has become a below sea level bloated RAT HOLE! Really Sad, and WHATS REALLY SAD is how many of these providers ARE PIMPED!!! I don't want to talk to a damn pimp 'PRIOR TO'!! Get a LIFE!! Originally Posted by under the hill
you need to find a chic at Wendy's or something. Go do it on your own and stop trynna pay for pussy getting all mad and shit..
The direction that this thread has been misdirected intentionally is WHY the Houston Market SUCKS!! I have NEVER witnessed so many PIMPS!! Again, unfortunately, Houston has become a below sea level bloated RAT HOLE! Really Sad, and WHATS REALLY SAD is how many of these providers ARE PIMPED!!! I don't want to talk to a damn pimp 'PRIOR TO'!! Get a LIFE!! Originally Posted by under the hill
You still haven't answered my question
How many of those providers I listed have you visited?
I could add 2 dozens more who are not overweight

Why are you wasting your energy trying to shit on providers,you have no interest in seeing?
How about you focus on the ones who fit your criteria?

Are you in shape?some kind of a prize?
Maybe Eve can chime in
  • pxmcc
  • 08-14-2018, 04:54 PM
PX I would love some recs lol. I am dying for a spinner asian the resembles the former Asian Pan Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Tiffany Dash maybe?
Yow, this is World Class! Skeeter just pm'd me saying he issued an infraction to me BUT didn't state WHAT THE HECK the infraction IS??? My gues its the word PIMP.
Doubtful...
Run, Run as Fast As You Can.....You Can't Catch Me, I'm The Gingerbread Man, and the SOLE PROBLEM with the Houston Market...'IS'...that its a BLOATED, PIMPED OUT, BELOW SEA LEVEL ...RAT HOLE....PERIOD!!!
This must be your sleeper account
Carry on
Houston isn’t the best market but I’ve seen worse.
Houston isn’t the best market but I’ve seen worse. Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
Far worse.

OP should try strip clubs.
Keep the discussion on the OP's original statement.

Frankly since guys have different tastes, it's not even a valid question or statement.

One man's trash could be another one's treasure. The best reviews I have ever read were written by a guy who loved BBW's. Not my cup of tea, but he enjoyed them.
just STHU and go get laid lol..I love visiting H-Town
You forgot Kay of Houston, full menu and loves sex, great milf
Conclusion: The OP is clearly cheap and lazy.

You are clearly unhinged