Virginia Beach Shooter

He shot eight. Only one died. The lame-stream media gives him a pass because he is a poor marksman and he was shooting observant Christians?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Probably!
  • grean
  • 06-05-2019, 11:48 AM

He shot eight. Only one died. The lame-stream media gives him a pass because he is a poor marksman and he was shooting observant Christians?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think you misunderstood, or probably I just wasnt cIear.I was trying to say that I agreed with your assessment, in this case.

I remember it being covered but it was out of the news within 24 hours.
  • grean
  • 06-14-2019, 07:07 PM
It is being reported that one of the victims was licensed to carry but had to disarm at work because it was a gun free zone.

I hope that really eats at anyone anti gun. He could have possibly saver himself and others.
Yeah GUN FREE Victim zone ,,,,,,,,,
It is being reported that one of the victims was licensed to carry but had to disarm at work because it was a gun free zone.

I hope that really eats at anyone anti gun. He could have possibly saver himself and others. Originally Posted by grean
Herself...women have a right to self defense too. Something that libs don't believe in.
Her husband reported that his wife had expressed concerns about that employee but it fell on deaf ears.
  • grean
  • 06-15-2019, 01:00 PM
Herself...women have a right to self defense too. Something that libs don't believe in.
Her husband reported that his wife had expressed concerns about that employee but it fell on deaf ears. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yes, sorry. I thought it was a guy.

I'm also not sure, after reading closer, if she was licensed or just considering carrying because she felt in danger.

That's always been my biggest beef against licensing people to carry. I think their license is the constitution.

If she wasn't licenced, she probably also factored in the legal issues of carrying a gun at all without a license in deciding ultimately not to, which had tragic consequences.
In 1991, a woman went to eat at Lubys in Killeen, TX. She had a license, she had training, and she normally carried a firearm. That day she was meeting her parents and the Lubys had a sign against concealed carry. Instead of causing a fuss she left her weapon in her car. A crazed man drove his car into the front of the place and proceeded to kill 23 people. He wounded 27 others. She watched helplessly as her mother and father were executed. She still lives with that decision.
I think their license is the constitution. Originally Posted by grean
+1

Oklahoma goes to Constitutional carry Nov 1st.
The sad thing with Luby's is the LSM didn't make a issue out of the people the could have stopped the attack
+1

Oklahoma goes to Constitutional carry Nov 1st. Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo
Every 2 years a handful of state legislators in Texas bring forward a bill to allow Constitutional Carry. And every 2 years the bill fails to make it out of committee.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...led-gun-rights
Can someone explain why the libs want to make abortion a health right but they want to take away your right to own guns? There is something wrong with that.
Left wing nut job murders 3 Moslamo neighbors and Patriots get blamed by the Fake News.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/06/c...ighbors-part-1
In 1991, a woman went to eat at Lubys in Killeen, TX. She had a license, she had training, and she normally carried a firearm. That day she was meeting her parents and the Lubys had a sign against concealed carry. Instead of causing a fuss she left her weapon in her car. A crazed man drove his car into the front of the place and proceeded to kill 23 people. He wounded 27 others. She watched helplessly as her mother and father were executed. She still lives with that decision. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I remember that as well as her powerful testimony to congress.
^^^ Or the libs take the Right to Defend yourself and others away , But everything else is okay ?????
Can someone explain why the libs want to make abortion a health right but they want to take away your right to own guns? There is something wrong with that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Again a huge stereotype. I am liberal. I do not want to take away your guns.

Again, Roe v. Wade was passed by a vote of 7-2 by SCOTUS. It wasn't only liberal judges that voted for it.